Secluded (Part 1)

DEREK  POV

"You mine now Stiles." I managed, my heart pounding out of my chest. 

He smirked at me and my heart beat raised at the gesture. His big brown doe eyes staring at me so full of passion and potential. 

"And YOUR mine Sourwolf." he proclaimed. Winking his long lashes at me, causing me to smile.

"Oh the things I would do to him." I thought smirking to myself as he nuzzled into my chest.

"Derek", he pulled away eyes glued to mine, " what does this mean.. for us?" he asked. Though I was in a daze at the pull of his beautiful eyes, I managed to hear the last part. 

"Umm... honestly I'm not sure." I said playing with my thumbs while my arms were strongly wrapped behind his back. "First we need to talk about what was about to happen.. before I intervened." I whispered the last part. The thought of him hurting himself made my heart feel like it was going to explode. I knew I couldn't survive without him but I wasn't exactly sure why.

His eyes darted from the shiny blade sitting on the desk, to me. I sat in the desk chair and he plopped onto his bed, eyes averting from mine.

"Ummm.. I... My dad... I..." He stumbled over his words, not sure how to explain himself.

"Stiles, listen to me", I walked over to the bed taking his chin in my hand, his eyes already welling up with tears, "I don't know what I would do if something happened to you. The thought of you hurting yourself litterally puts me in physical pain. I'm not sure why but it does. That is how I knew what you were about to do. I felt it. I felt you and all your feelings and thoughts, and I'm not sure how." I rambled finally cutting myself off by placing a light kiss on his lips. 

I will never get over the feeling. The rush of our touch is like a high and I will never get tierd of it. I pulled away and looked deeply into the permanently tear stained eyes in front of me. "Why am I feeling this way?"  I thought suddenly confused at the power of our connection. "Why has it just now become so obvious?" I needed to find out.. but not now. Now, I was with Stiles and that was good enough for me. 

"Sourwolf?", he questioned and I winced slightly at the nickname, "What are we going to do about the pack?'

I had been wondering about that too, but I knew exactly what to do...

"Hey Stiles, do you want to go away for the week? It will give us some time to figure out what we are going to do about this.." I proposed, already knowing the answer.

He shook his head yes giving me the biggest grin.

"This is going to be an interesting week.." I thought to myself, smirking.

*I know it's short I just wanted to get something out there! Where do you think they should go? The next chapter might be in Scott's POV, BUT the chapter after that might have some smut... ;) What do you think... should it?*