Kiss me

*THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R*

DEREKS POV

I had been tossing and turning in my bed for two weeks now. I never once got up to eat or drink (only to use the restroom) and I could feel my body begin to shut down. I didn’t care. Everything Stiles felt, I felt it too. Knowing what he was feeling and thinking.. made everything worse. I could feel his pain, but I could do nothing about it. I knew that he needed his space and I was being selfish. He didn’t want to want me.. but he did, and that made the separation even worse.

I sobbed myself to a restless sleep every night those two weeks, hoping Stiles would come back to me. I had never really been religious, but I was praying for a miracle. I needed a miracle.

Stiles had wanted to be left alone and I had to respect that. I had to control myself, and resist the urge to pick up my phone or run back to him pleading on my knees.

All this time lying in my bed, I had time to think. I thought about what Peter had told me about wolves and relationships and it hit me. The amazing scent, sexual tension, and electrifying eye contact made perfect sense now. Stile was my mate. The night I figured this out I cried more than usual. The only person I am supposed to love and care for is out there hurting.. and I can’t even go near him.  

I rolled over in the dirty, tear stained sheets, and I heard it: the purr of an old jeep engine pulling into the loft parking lot. My heart fluttered at the faint scent of him. The time spent apart was going to make self-control almost impossible. I picked up my phone and shot him a text- Come in –D. I could feel his heart rate speed up as his phone buzzed in his pocket and the corners of my lips lifted a little bit.

I shifted around in the bed, sitting up straight. I slipped on a shirt and sweatpants and planted my feet on the ground. I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and a different man stared back at me. My cheeks were sunken in and I was as pale as a ghost. Black circles hung under my eyes and my lips were crusty and dry. There was going to be no way to hide this from Stiles. I sighed and splashed water in my face, hearing the door creak open. I walked slowly down the stairs of the loft, drawn by the alluring smell of my mate.

“Derek.. I need to talk to you.” Stiles said calmly.

I nodded and walked out of the shadows of the corner into the brightness of the “living room”.

“Derek.. Oh god what have I done?” Stiles gasped horrified.

“Stiles….” I croaked, not having talked in so long.

Stiles put his arm around me to help me take a seat on the couch, and we both gasped, in unison, at the touch.  He brought me a glass of water and sat next to me on the couch. I didn’t look at him in the eyes. I couldn’t. Knowing his perfect soft lips were right in front of me was making me twitch just thinking about it. I chugged down the glass of water in seconds and waited intently for him to speak.

*Start song now*

“I miss you.” Stiles said bluntly and smooth.

I turned my head to face him and for the first time in a long time I felt happy and content at the sight of his big brown doe eyes.

I just nodded, too surprised to speak.

“These 2 weeks were hell Derek. Me and my dad are better though and so are me and the pack, but I was still missing one thing… you.” He said looking at me so passionately.

“Stiles you don’t know hell I have been through missing you. I could feel everything you felt, plus my own feelings. Knowing you were hurting, and I couldn’t help, was literally killing me. I couldn’t sleep or eat.. I just cried.” I said, explaining my horrifying appearance.

“Kiss me.” Stiles said suddenly out of lust and grabbed my face and pulled it into his, bringing our lips together in a sloppy wet kiss. It was so invigorating. Energy seemed to pour into my body each second our lips were intertwined. I deepened the kiss pulling him onto my lap and tugging my fingers through his long messy hair. He moaned at this and reluctantly pulled away.

“What is this Derek? This feeling…?” He asked, out of breath and truly curious.

“We’re mates Stiles.” I whispered into his ear causing another moan to escape from his lips. I pulled him back into the kiss and wrapped his legs around my waist, walking up the stairs, still kissing him deeply.

“Are you ready for this?” I asked my young beautiful mate.

“Of.. course..” He choked as my tongue swirled around his neck.

I sat him down, now standing in front of my bed, stripping his shirt and I did the same.

“Holy mother of god.” He chuckled while staring at my taunt abdomen.

“Diddo.” I replied staring equally as hard on his tight stomach muscles.

A wide smile spread across his lips and I mimicked his smile before attacking his lips with my own. My hands groped everywhere possible and I tugged on the belt loop of his jeans while his hands were tangled in my hair. Our mouths, inseparable, stayed locked together as I pulled his jeans down to his ankles and pushed him onto the bed.

“Hey! Unfair!” He exclaimed, pulling off my loose sweatpants. I chuckled at this. I had missed this beautiful doe eyed boy so much.

The arousal was causing my inner wolf to come out and I knew the only thing he wanted. My wolf wanted me to just do it already, but I didn’t want that. It needed to be slow and full of pleasure. I had to really concentrate on keeping myself calm in order to keep my wolf at bay.

When I had licked my way down his abdomen, the only thing stopping me was a thin piece of fabric and I ripped away his underwear with my extending canines. I took him in my mouth and he sucked in air sharply. I began to bob my head up and down, loving the moans of pleasure escaping from his now puckered lips. He tasted so good, unlike anything else. When I was done I made my way back up to his lips and somehow my underwear had come off and were now laying on the floor. He smirked at me and I couldn’t help but smile. Soon the smiles were replaced with moans of pleasure as I when back to his lips and our tongues intertwined gracefully. I flipped him over and started kissing the back of his neck and shoulders.

“I found the sweet spot.” I chuckled to myself seeing him swirm with pleasure.

By this point my eyes were growing red and my wolf was coming out. But, now I let him. I had given Stiles what he needed.. now it was my turn. I let the wolf in me take over and soon I was in Stiles, thrusting in short strokes. He was yelling in pleasure now and I could feel it coming. I finally released and felt Stiles do the same. We fell, laying down on the bed, in pure ecstasy and exhaustion.

“Hey Derek?”, Stiles questioned, “Your still gonna be here in the morning right?”

“Of course.” I said, out of breath.

Stiles then wrapped his legs around me and nuzzled his head into my neck.

“You promise?” He asked, looking up at me with his puppy dog eyes.

“I promise, and when I promise I keep it.” I replied, loving the fact that I had him in my arms. 

He gave me a smile and snuggled his head back down, beginning to gently snore, and I followed suit, falling asleep for the first time in weeks.  

*I'm no good at writing stuff like this:( I'm sorry if it's too terrible! Anyway I hope you like it okay! I couldn't keep them apart much longer! The song is pretty amazing as wellllll :) Thanks for reading! Hopefully more to come tomorrow.*