A Hand to Guide the Way

* This is going to be a sterek story, if you dont like it.... sorry. Please comment and vote and whatever. It is not going to follow the story line of Teen Wolf but it might have a part of the teen wolf story line in it. By the way all characters belong to Jeff Davis and Teen Wolf! :) Hope you like it*

 STILES POV

"Come on Papa Stilinski!" I yelled up the stairs to my depressed Dad. "We gotta go were gunna be late." I tried again. Finally, I heard the shuffiling of his feet and sighed knowing that he would take 10 minutes to get down the stairs. He finally emerged from the stairs, dark cricles hanging under his eyes.

I grabbed my keys and ran outside and jumped into my Jeep waiting for him to follow. I put my head on the wheel quietly sobbing to myself knowing this would be the last time I saw my mom. I was trying to be strong for my dad but on the inside I was dying. 

The front door opened so I wiped the tears away and sat up straight as he slumped into the passenger seat.  The drive was long and quiet and I wanted to lighten the mood but couldn't bring myself to it. There was no lightening this mood.

I pulled into the hospital and carefully creaked open the Jeep door and my dad followed. "What is going to happen to us."  I thought frantically while grabbing my dad's malnourished hand. "The past year has been too crazy with Scott being a werewolf and that intimidating Alpha was always threatening me. Add mom being dianosed with cancer.. GAH I'm going crazy"  I thought again walking down the ghostly hospital hallway. " Calm down" I said to myself, "No panic attack".

We walked into mom's room and the entrance was imediatley followed by the quiet sobbing on my father. My heart ached at the sight of my dad leaning over my mom's dying body. "I love you so much." he whispered into her ear. She smiled. I watched in diabelief. This women was once the strongest person I knew and know she was barely hangning on the the thread of life.

"Dad we have to do it" I mumbled weakly and Mom nodded in reassurance. He sobbed again and turned to look at her, "Are.. you..... sure..?", he choked out between sobs. She nodded. He whispered I love you one more time and we walked out. One tear slid down my cheek as they pulled the life support cord.