#28 - Sexy Strangler

Psycho #28 - Sexy Strangler -

-

Warning: Sex scene ahead.

-

The house was full of drunken teenaged girls, all in their prime of sexual confusion. The party was taking place at some high school punks house. His parents were most likely away on vacation, judging by the miniature mansion they lived in. Rich families loved getaways, rich kids love to party.

The house was dark, but lite by vibrant streams of multicolored lights flashing by, crisscrossing over one another and the homes inhabitants.

Music pulsed with deep bass, causing the party goers body's to twitch violently from side to side with the beat. It was as if everyone was in a trance, the music controlling their actions. I knew better though.

In my mid twenties, I obviously didn't belong at a high school party, but rich kids also liked expensive drugs. I was the boys connection for ecstasy, and so I merited an invitation. Young girls were way sluttier than others, and their inexperience made it easier to convince them to try new things. I didn't enjoy working too hard on my satisfaction, or waiting very long. The party seemed like the perfect opportunity.

"I'm in." I'd told the kid.

I stood in the foray watching the clearly ecsed up crowd sway to new beats as the song changed. That's when I spotted her. Skin as black as night, hair to match, but with green eyes. Sure they were most likely contacts, but they were captivating all the same. She wore a short crop top, a miniskirt that barely covered her butt cheeks, and heels.

That's gonna be my whore tonight. I thought as I walked purposefully forward.

She saw me coming, and blushed slightly while turning to face away. I grabbed a beer from a stray cooler along my path to her and popped it open. I managed to chug half of the bitter liquid before reaching the girl. Once near her, I wrapped my arms around her arms and waist, pulling her close.

"Wanna beer?" I asked her as I lifted the half empty bottle to her lips.

As with most teen girls, she didn't refuse the offer and drained the rest of the brown glass container. When finished she looked up at me and smiled while grinding up against my lower regions.

Little tease, I thought, I've got something for you.

A couple songs later and many sensual rubs, I'd convinced her to follow me upstairs for another kind of party. Her intoxicated mind didn't hesitate to agree, and soon we found ourselves in a dark, secluded room. The noise of the party downstairs was muffled as I closed the door behind us.

She flopped onto the bed, giggling in her drunkenness, and massaging her own breasts as if she'd forgotten my presence. I stood to the side watching her, then her eyes popped open and she saw me staring. Quickly yet clumsily, she flipped over to be on her knees.

"How do you want me?" she breathed heavily.

I smiled down at her before pushing her back onto the bed, pinning her their with my own body.

"Tied up and helpless." I whispered into her neck as I trailed kisses down her jaw line to her collarbone.

She arched her back to my touch, which probably felt a thousand times more intense under the drugs effect. Nervousness swam in her eyes at my request however.

I pinned her arms above her head and looked in her peacock green eyes with my own dull brown ones.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked.

She nodded her head and I grinned, more to myself than her.

Foolish girl, you don't even know me.

I produced a pair of handcuffs from my pocket and brought her hands behind her back, cuffing them in place. She giggled again, but it didn't really matter anymore; the hard part was over.

I ripped her shirt into two pieces, and pulled at her bra until it tore, leaving her midnight chest bare. She gasped at the violence in which I removed her clothing, but moaned when I grasped her small breasts in my hands. Tearing her underwear away too, I pushed her skirt up as I undid my pants.

I grabbed a handful of her thick, silky hair and pulled harshly, forcing her to arch her back again. I penetrated her roughly, not caring if she enjoyed it or not. She seemed to like the rage I fucked her with, and so I became harder in my thrusts, trying to rip her body in too while her tits bounced to my rhythm.

There was a mirror above the headboard, and when I looked up my reflection stared back at me. With her every squeal of pleasure, I watched my eyes darken until the beast had finally taken control. Her sounds were driving me insane. She wasn't supposed to enjoy this. I wanted her to suffer, I wanted all the filthy girls I dominated to fear me.

My hands wrapped around her throat, and I squeezed tighter with every thrust. I could feel her neck strain as she fought for air, but it only turned me on more. Her eyes grew wide as her drug induced ecstasy was replaced with terror.

That's right, fear me. I thought darkly as I felt myself become excited.

She tried squirming and thrashing out of my grip, but failed. Feeling her wriggle against me only made me want her to die more, I needed it. I couldn't be happy until she was gone.

Slowly her dark face became lighter along with her breathing, until finally she faded away. In that moment I released my essence inside her, feeling satisfied by both her fear and death.

I stood up, and readjusted my clothing. Remembering to take the handcuffs with me, I took one final look at the young slut before leaving.

She laid on her back, legs spread wide, and fully exposed. By now her skin had turned cold, and I laughed lightly at how foolish the cheap whore was to trust me. I laughed even louder at imagining the face of whoever found her like this later.

As I made my way through the party guests to the front door, a pretty blonde with brilliant blue eyes stopped me.

"Where's the girl you went upstairs with?" she inquired.

"The poor dears sleeping, I think I wore her out." I chuckled.

Her eyes turned mischievous as she came closer, "Maybe you need someone more experienced to wear you out." she teased while running a finger along my toned arm.

I smiled and threw my arm around her shoulders, "Maybe you're right." I cooed while leading her to the stairs.

"Tell me how you plan to satisfy me?" I asked the young girl as she giggled, much like the one before.

Two whores, I thought. Must be my lucky day.

-

What did you think of Psycho #28? All comments, critiques, thoughts, & reactions are welcomed.

Like my work? Support it at: www.patreon.com/LullaDIEs

Please, don't forget to vote! It's very encouraging.

There's still 73 Psychos to go!