chpt 20

Ally's POV

"Because Ally,  Austin is dangerous. He's a dirty womanizer and it wouldn't surprise me if he cheated on every girl he's been with. " spoke my dad.

"Dad! you have it all wrong. You don't even know him!? how can you criticize him and assume he's a jerk if you don't give him a chance! ?" I paused. confused, I asked " Wait. What even gave you the idea that he's a womanizer? "

"your friend told me. she said that he's a control freak and hits and yells at girls for no reason" he said in a firm voice. "Dad! Trish would never say anything like that about Austi-" he cut me off. "Trish didn't say anything Ally?"

If not Trish, who? i mean Dez isn't that type to turn on his best friend. .and lets face it....womanizer is a hard word to say and know the meaning of. well....for Dez of course.

"Then....who told you?" i asked. "Your friend Kira. she seems like a nice girl and said she was worried about you because she's been a victim of Austin before. she was only looking out for you. she came by earlier. "

I couldn't respond. I felt rude, but I pushed through my dad and ran upstairs to my room. throwing myself onto my soft bed. ughhhhhhh

fucking Kira! why I can't believe she'd stoop that low. I mean, what am I supposed to tell Austin?  Tomorrow is the last week before Christmas break. sure I can see him at school, but what about after? what am I supposed to tell him? Trish and dez?

oh sorry guys. I can't hang with u because my dad thinks Austin is a controlling womanizer.

ugh. I hate Kira. I really do.

Austin's POV

I really have no idea what's wrong with ally. it's Monday, but some how, she's acting like it's the last day on earth. all day she's tried avoiding Trish dez and I. but why? idk what's up with her...

at lunch, all hell broke lose. I waved at Ally, and suddenly she got up off of the lonely table she was sitting at. She stared at me, Trish and dez before walking towards Kira. FAST.

she screamed. "KIRA. THATS IT. IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR BULL SHIT! AND WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY WAS CHILDISH. "

what? I'm completely lost. so we're Trish and Dez. I'm guessing she could tell, because she stood on top of the table and clarified as people stared at her in disbelief.

"YEAH. KEEP LAUGHING. HONESTLY! ? I COULDN'T CARE LESS ANYMORE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE 'IT' GIRL YOU ALL WORSHIP AND FOLLOW LIKE DOGS? SHES A BITCH. SHE PURPOSELY WENT TO MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND TOLD MY DAD THAT AUSTIN IS A CONTROLLING WOMANIZER WHO BEATS GIRLS. CMON. ALL OF YOU KNOW THIS ISN'T TRUE. SO KEEP FOLLOWING HER. ALL SHE'LL EVER BE IS A STUCK UP, CONCEITED BITCH WHO ALWAYS GETS HER WAY." she turned to kira. "thanks for watching out for me." she said in a devilish tone.

"Wtf just happened!?" Trish and dez screamed at the same time. "Austin you are not controlling. and you certainly don't hit girls. everyone knows that's a lie." All I could do was stand there. Then it clicked. This is why Ally is acting weird. why she's been avoiding us. I bet her dad isn't letting her see me anymore. But you know what? I'm not gonna let Kira ruin us. I'm going to prove her dad wrong, whether he likes it or not.

Ally's POV

it felt good to scream at the BITCH. Even though it landed me two weeks detention after winter break for "verbal abuse to a classmate" pfftt irdgaf.

I was at home alone when my door bell rang. I opened it to see Trish, Dez, and Austin with sincere faces. I figured they'd known what was going on by now. but they still pushed pass me and invited themselves in.

Trish and Dez took a seat on the couch. "Austin, I can't see you right now v.v my dad won't let me right now." "look ally" he said as he grabbed my hand. "I'm going to prove your dad wrong." he led me to the couch where dez and Trish were. I was happy, but very nervous

Two hours passed, and just before Austin was about to kiss me, my dad walked in. "What the hell!!!"

Austin got up to try and explain things, when in an instant, my dad punched him. Making him collapse to the floor, unconscious. Dez, Trish and I stood there. Terrified and scared by the man in front of me. My own father.

I really liked this chapter. Ally finally stood up for herself like the bad ass she is XDD lol keep commenting reading and voting.