chpt 18

omg. I know u guys are gonna hate me because I took so long to update, I've been busy trying to catch up in algebra (yawn) but, I'm back now. and just to say I'm sorry, I might even do two updates for you todayy!  XDD we'll see lol well, here you goooooo cx

Austin's POV

I'm so happy right now! My plan worked completely. She forgives me c': But I can't take all the credit. if it weren't for Trish and Dez, I'd still be at home hating myself for hurting her.

but everything is perfect.

After the show was over, I walked outside with Ally, Trish, and Dez. Hand in hand with Ally, she led me to her parents. Ohhhh jeez. this is the one thing I am nervous about. In fact, in any relationship I've been in, meeting her parents always scared the shit out of me...

Well, here it goes.

Ally's POV

as we were walking towards my parents, my heart stopped. I'm so nervous, and I could tell Austin was too by how tight he was gripping my hand. I smiled at him, which seemed to calm him. "Don't worry Austin. They're going to love you."

"Mom, dad, this Au-" before I could begin, my mother already had him pulled into a friendly hug. "Awwwww Ally, I'm so happy you've found someone to help you forget about this nonsense at- " she paused knowing my father would question what she was talking about if she continued. "nevermind that. but, Ally, I'm so happy for my little girl." she turned to face Austin. "You seem like a nice young man" she said smiling. then she whispered softly so that my dad could not hear. but Austin and I could. "And it's a bonus that he's very cute ;)"

I smiled as I saw Austin blush. Trish and Dez must've heard everything because they were chuckling and smiling too. The only person not smiling or laughing was my father. why?

Oh no....by the look he gave me, I knew it. I knew my father did not like Austin. Seriously? As if I need more drama to worry about. speaking of drama, to add to it, I turn to see Kira out of the corner of my eye staring. emotionless. cold.

I returned to smiling with my mom and friends, but I couldn't help thinking about it all. My happiness began to fade. No matter how happy I am to be with Austin, I just know there's a whole lot of shit coming for me in the next two days...

ok guys, I hope u liked this chapter. I was sort of debating if Ally's father should like Austin or not, but wth. everyone loves drama anyway cx so, I'm thinking for the next chapter, we should hear kira's thoughts on what happened during the show, and what she's planning. GET READY FOR SOME DRAMA, AND A LITTLE TWIST IN THE END....;) keep reading voting and commenting. love you guys! and I appreciate that so many of you have read this story