chpt 13

Ally's POV

ugh. I'm so bored at home. I've practically been alone since my dad is always working at Sonic Boom. (the music store he bought) I really felt like talking to my friends, so when they got out of school, I decided I would face time them. Before I could even get to their contacts, I got a notification on instagram. I had been tagged in a picture. A dozen of them actually. ......

Curiosity got the best of me. I opened one of the pictures to find that it was Austin. Austin and Kira kissing. My heart stopped. Why would he do this to me?! I....I thought he...loved me?

I guess I was wrong. He was probably in on it. I bet he's been with Kira this whole time, and planned to humiliate me and ruin me again. Ugh.

The pain set in. I literally cried untill there was no water left in my body. *sigh* I actually love him, but all he did was play me. I should've guessed that the popular boy wouldn't like a girl like me. v.v what was I thinking? All I know, is that right now, I never want to speak to Austin again.

I hoped Trish would pick up. I needed to get my feelings out to someone. someone besides my dad.

Kira's POV

Instagram was full with tons of pictures of me and Austin. I knew these idiots at school would post them and tag Ally.;) Some of the captions were just toooooo good.

#Austin and Kira back together. Looks like Ally is just a piece of trash to Austin after all!

#OMG! can you say dramaaaa!!!!! I knew Austin had to be joking when he was holding hands with that slut.

#Kira + Austin = match made in heaven

Austin + Ally = ....who am I kidding, that would never happen! XDD

I smiled at every one of the captions and whispered to myself:

Round 1. Kira.

Austin's POV

The whole day I couldn't stop thinking about Ally...so after school, I thought I'd go visit my favorite lady.

I knocked on her door. No answer. But I could see her on the couch...? why didn't she answer?

I tried multiple times until she finally opened the door. She didn't look happy to see me..."What! what do you want Austin!? " she yelled. "Babe, what's wrong. ....? " I really was clueless. "OHHHHHHH HELL NO. YOU DONT THINK I KNOW? THE JIG IS UP! I SEEN ALL THESE PICTURES OF YOU AND KIRA MAKING OUT. JUST ADMIT IT. YOU NEVER LIKED ME, YOU JUST PLAYED ME BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY WERE WITH KIRA THIS WHOLE TIME. JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN. " And with that, she slammed the door in my face.

People had posted pics of Kira kissing me? ugh. I should've known. I swear, once I get my hands on Kira, there's nothing stopping me from blowing up in her face. She took the one thing I cared about most, and turned her against me. I absolutely hate Kira Starr. From this moment, untill forever.

I need to prove to Ally that it was Kira and not me. I need to get my baby back, If it's the last thing I do.

Drama. drama, and more drama. wow, I'm getting into this story cx I've literally updated like three times today. sorry guys, I have no life lol XDD keep reading and commenting! update soon c: