chpt 6

Ally's POV

one word. DEAD. that's what I wish I was right now. I just hated everything. after what Kira did, I knew my life couldn't get any worse. untill one day after school.

it was about six. I had finished my homework and was home alone. trying not to cry. I heard a knock on the front door. I opened it to find dez and Trish. they practically invited themselves in, and gave me flowers and chocolate. it was pretty corny actually, but I didn't care. it made me forget how shitty my life was for a minute. c: dez and Trish had already been friends for a while, and I appreciated that they came to talk to me.

we talked for hours, and realized we had so much in common. it was the best night I've had since moving here. they were about to ask me something when Austin walked through my door and gave me a hug. I needed that...I didn't really care who, I just did. now that all four of us were there, Trish decided to make a movie date. ALL FOUR OF US. I felt happy inside, after all the bs a few days ago, I finally had a group of friends, friends who didn't care or believe the rumor about me, and accepted me for me.

ok guys, warning you! next chapter will be long! and this is where it starts getting good! oh and there's a little bit of a time jump c: