chpt 12

Austin's POV

I knew Ally was suspicious. While all of them were laughing about Kira, all I could do was panic. I know Kira. After all, I did date her for a while. She's not going to let me OR Ally get away with this. Remember on the first day of school? I had a feeling she would try to screw up whatever this year had planned for me? I'm assuming this. Right here what I have with Ally....Trish and Dez. Is what I had a feeling about.

Ally's POV

I feel amazing. My boyfriend is perfect, and so are my best friends.

I thought I was done with kira's drama, but I guess not. She had some how convinced the principal that I was the person who started the graffiti in the girls bathroom. I was suspended for a week. Which I didn't mind, because I hate school, but I was bummed that I didn't get to see My three favorite people in the world.

Kira's POV

This is my chance. What I've been waiting for. With Ally suspended untill next week, I could ruin her, break her by taking the one thing that was going good, away from her. And that was Austin.

One day during lunch, I walked up to Austin at his locker. He looked even hotter than I expected. "What do you want Kira.?" he asked. "oh nothing, I just, can't believe that......Ally, would get suspended for graffiti....I would never do something like that ;)" i smirked. "KIRA. LISTEN TO ME, AND LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY. ALLY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS YOU WHO SAID SHE DID GRAFFITI. I KNOW SHE'D NEVER DO IT." he sounded mad. "Austin. I'm so much better for you than she is. she's such a bad influence. " I replied. "THATS IT KIRA! YOU CHEATED ON ME. YOURE A BITCH AND I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE YOU BACK. ESPECIALLY AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ALLY. SHE IS BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE. UNDERSTAND TH-" I shut him up by kissing him. I missed his sweet lips.

"Wtf IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!?" he pulled back. "Get away from me you bitch!"

I really didn't care if Austin enjoyed the kiss or not. I got the job done. People had taken pics, and I knew that they would be posted for Ally to see. My final thoughts?

Let the games begin Ally..

Austin's POV

What just happened. Kira KISSED me! why would she kiss me! oh that's right. Her bitchy ass is trying to make Ally hate me, so she can have me for herself. Honestly, I don't think what she's doing is really because she wants me back. its more about ruining Ally. Well, she can take that off her list, because I'm never leaving my girlfriend . Especially not for her. I'm just glad she wasn't here to see it, because I'd never hurt my Ally.

Told u guys there'd be drama! lol story line Is picking up! what's Kira going to do next? will Ally find out? Does she trust Austin? ???? keep reading to find out soon. comment any suggestions or ideas and vote'! love you guys XDD