chpt 11

Ally's POV

She stared at me. Giving me what looked like the devil's eye. I could tell she hated my guts as soon as her eyes were drawn to mine and Austin's hands. But I didn't care what she thought. She could make my life even more of a living hell, and I wouldn't care less. Take that. Kira.

Austin's POV

I was really hoping Ally didn't let what people were saying get to her, and I'm proud because it seemed like she was handling it pretty well.

I did get really nervous. Nervous when we passed Kira. I could see the tension in both hers and Ally's eyes. But nothing happened nor anything was said. I wish I could've read their minds, but then I realized, it might've been a bad thing if I had been able to...

Kira's POV

Ugh. Omfg!!!! wtf. Austin and Ally!? No! this can't be happening. I purposely made Ally look bad so no one would like or talk to her. Especially Austin.

I was hoping that he thought she was a whore who was easy. He doesn't like girls like that. But my plan backfired! He was supposed to get with me. Not Ally.

Ally's POV

After passing Kira, Austin and I met up with Trish and Dez. Trish and I squealed about Kira. "omg! did you guys see kira's face when she saw you two holding hands!??!! It was Priceless!!!!" screamed Trish. "Yeah it was Soooo hilarious. All she could do was stare and talk to her possy. " said Dez.

We all laughed about it. Except Austin. .....the whole time, he had a puzzled look on his face. Like he was scared, or hiding something..

ok guys. here's where all the major drama starts. Kira is planning something, Austin is acting strange...what could happen??? c; oh, and this is also the first chapter we've seen things through someone else's POV besides Austin and Ally. keep reading, commenting and voting. love you guys c: