I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 13]

Chapter 13 - Bleeding

I sat in the bathroom for a little while waiting for the bleeding to stop but it just wouldn't. It kept flowing out of my neck and I don't know why. I'm getting a little nervous that I'll bleed to death. I don't want to go out and get Jordan or Nile. What if Drake comes after me? What if he's not use to human blood? I'm scared.

I heard a knock.

"Hey Kiara. Are you okay in there?" Jordan said.

Do I tell him?

I walked out in to my room and went to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and Jordan stood there.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking at my neck.

I shook my head trying not to cry because I felt like I was going to die. "I don't know."

He came in the room and shut the door then locked it. He moved close to me.

"Move your hand." He said.

I took my hand off my neck. My hand was all bloody and I felt shaky. Was I really going to bleed to death like this?

"Did you do anything to it?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"Keep putting pressure on it."

I took the cloth and put pressure on my neck. This is awkward having a vampire stand in front of me while my neck was bleeding.

He took his cell phone out and called someone.

"Hey, do you think you could come over here?" Jordan said to someone.

Who's he calling?

"Okay, okay. Thanks." He hung up. Jordan looked back at me. "Someone is going to come and help you. You have nothing to worry about."

I felt worried and I will be no matter how many times this guy tells me not to worry.

There was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Jordan are you in there?" Nile said.

Jordan unlocked the door and opened it up. Nile looked at me then back at Jordan.

"What's going on?" Nile asked.

Jordan pulled Nile in and shut and relocked the door.

"Why is she bleeding?" He asked.

Jordan looked at me. "Uh - tell you later."

What?! No. No. If this has to deal with me. He's going to say it right here in front of my face!

I would say that but I'm really weak to even start yelling at him. My eye sight started getting blurry but I tried to manage with it. I still felt shaky which was bad because I'll just faint if I don't sit down. I felt so weak I couldn't make it over to the bed so I just sat on the ground where I was.

"This doesn't look good." Jordan said.

"What do we do?" Nile asked.

"Eric Mathews is coming over. Hopefully he hurries up."

Who's Eric Mathews? Is he a vampire too? Probably. I can't keep my eyes open. I just feel like fainting.

Nile bent down and put his face close to me. "Hey, you don't look to good. Are you going to be alright?"

I felt dizzy and blacked out.

I woke up sitting in one of those hospital beds. I had tubes to my arm with blood flowing through it. I was having blood put into me? That's kind of . . . sickening. Just the thought of someone else's blood put into my blood stream just makes me want to get sick.