I live with a vampire and his vampire servants

Just a reminder, I have not edited this. So you may see spelling problems and other things. This is just kind of a fun book that I wrote so that's why I never took the time to edit it. ^.^ Enjoy.

Also, if you could please take the time to just click "vote" it would totally make my day :) 

**************************************

Chapter 1 - The Mansion

My name is Kiara Hatake. When I was 7 years old my mother died from a heart attack. Two days ago my father died in a car accident. I am 16 years old and I am now leaving my house to go to someone my dad told me about. Last year my dad told me if anything happened go to that place. Well he's gone and I can't live on my own. So as he told me to I am going to the place. I don't know where it is or who is living there but that's where I'm staying.  

I went over in to the middle of the room and grabbed my duffel bag that had all my clothes in it. As I got my bag and was about to leave the house I breathed in the last scent of the pine wood floor. It always smelt like a pine tree and I loved the scent of it. I would sleep on the floor all the time when I was little. And now this is the time to say goodbye. I've spent my whole life in this house. It's sad to say goodbye.  

I heard the car honk in the drive way. It was Nick. He is a friend of my dad's. They were partners. My dad worked as a Computer Software Engineer and also a Medical Scientist. He was one of the smartest people I have ever known. He tried so hard for letting me have a good life. He worked a lot so I never really got to see him. But whenever he had spare time it would always be with me. Thinking about all this is going to make me cry. I need to snap out of it.  

"Come on Kiara. This person is waiting." Nick yelled from the car. 

"Okay. I'm coming." I said while shutting the house door and then walked to the car.  

"Are you going to miss it here?" He asked as I got in the car. 

"Yeah, I will." I said buckling up. 

"Do you have everything?"  

"Yes, I only have 4 bags."  

"For a girl you don't have a lot of clothes."  

"I don't go shopping a lot."  

He backed the car out of the drive way and went on the road. I rolled down the window to let some air in.  

"Do you know who this guy is?" I asked breathing in the fresh air. 

"I have no idea." He said "But if your dad said this was the person to go to then I'll trust him. Remember if anything goes wrong call me. You can always stay at my house." 

"Thanks, but I think I'll be fine. This is my dad's request. I'd rather do what he says."  

"Understood." 

Summer Vacation is almost over. School starts on Monday. I only have 3 days left of my vacation. Joyful. I love going to the beach during the summer. I can't say I hate the cold because it doesn't snow where I live. It gets cold but not that cold. I live at Pompano Beach, Florida. It's a very nice place actually. That's why my favorite place is the beach. That's where I went when I was little while my dad was working. I go there with my friends. I sometimes like to go alone to read or listen to my iPod. I don't usually go swimming. I'm not that good at swimming. Especially deep parts.  

"Are you going to be okay there?" Nick asked interrupting my thoughts. 

"Huh? Oh, yeah. This guy can't be all that bad. If he's friends with my dad then it's fine."