I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 7]

Chapter 7 - Alone

"Hey, wake up."

I groaned.

"Don't groan at me. Get up. Don't you want breakfast?"

I already know who it was. I didn't bother to look at their face.

"How'd you get in my room? I locked it last night." I asked Nile

"Locking your door isn't going to do anything. I climbed up the balcony."

I couldn't even picture that in my head. How do you climb up to the second floor?

"Let's go." He said.

I sat up. "Are you my new alarm clock or something?"

"Yeah sure."

"I have to take a shower first. So leave."

He sighed. "I'll wait in the hall." He said and walked out of my room.

I got up still tired and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower to let it get warmed up. My bandage on my hand was still there. I don't really need it anymore. It's been a couple of days. I took the bandage off and the scar of two small holes were still on my wrist. It's not that bad. I'll still live.

After I took a shower and got dressed I opened the door. Nile was leaning against the wall doing something with his phone. A vampire with a phone. Never really seen that one before.

"Took you long enough." Nile said putting away his phone.

"Sorry." I said.

"Yeah, yeah." He said going down the hall.

I followed behind him. If I try to find the dining room I'd probably end up on the other side of the mansion. I don't know what I would without Nile.

"So it's just going to be the two of us today." He said. "The others leave today at 5."

"You can go to that party. You don't have to stay with me." I said.

"Actually, I kinda can't go now."

"Why not?"

"Never mind that."

I know if I start arguing with him he'll just get mad so I should just keep my mouth shut.

We got to the dining room where some people were sitting and others were leaving. This place kind of feels like a hotel to me. You know, go get breakfast then leave to go to your room. A guy bumped into me on his way out. We looked at each other. His eyes were dark and looked red. His hair was pitch black. He gave me an evil stare like he was trying to tell me to leave. I could tell he didn't want me here.

Nile grabbed my arm and pulled me away from him. "You might want to stay away from him." He whispered to me.

I looked behind my shoulder and saw him leave I looked back in front of me. "Why?"

"He - he doesn't like humans. Just don't make eye contact."

He said it like he was also afraid of him.

I sat in the same spot like I did the other day for dinner. It looked like everyone sat in the same place also. The girl with the black long hair still sat next to me on my left side. Jordan sat at the end of the table to my right.

"Finally got up?" Jordan said with his legs up on his chair pulled up against his chest.

"Yeah."

His hair wasn't swept to this side today. It was just down and it was longer. He's so cute with his blonde hair in his eyes. He looked innocent with his baby blue eyes. Yuck, what am I saying? He's a vampire and I'm a human. I will never fall for a blood sucker.