11 ~ Hint or Wink?

You're sitting on a chair in class, waiting for the bell to ring that should signal the time for a quick recess. You tap your foot repeatedly and look around the room at your classmates who were still answering the test papers that you've already finished.

You spot Thomas, one of your brother's best friends looking at you and you hold eye contact with him then he mouths 'This test is driving me crazy' while he swirls his right index finger near his ear and you just snicker a little and turn back around.

The bell finally rings and you almost leap out of your seat then pass your paper on the teacher's desk, a few groans are heard, a few pencils were placed down just as the same time the bell rang and rustles of bags being placed on shoulders and the squeaks of the soles of people's shoes filled the air.

You walk out of the classroom, sling on your shoulder, books in hand you almost run into someone who was no other than the British friend of your brother, "Yeah?"

He ruffles his hair behind his neck and says, "I kind of didn't get your name before.."

"Your point?" You raise an eyebrow taking him by surprise and you laugh, "I'm just kidding, I'm Y/N." you hold out your hand while moving to the side for people to pass.

"Thomas," He shakes it and you start nodding.

"I know,"

"You do?" He asks surprisingly and places his hands inside his pockets casually.

You look straight into his eyes cashmere brown eyes for a short second, "Yeah, my brother's friends with you."

"Ah, yes," He scratches his neck again, "um- have you tried bread before?" He stutters adorably.

"Um, yes," You laugh at his nervousness, "Why are you so nervous?" You ask him.

"I don't know how to flirt." He chuckles heavily and just slips his hand back in his pockets, looking down to the ground while trying to hide his blush with his bangs.

You giggle then nudge him with your shoulder, "You're cute when you're nervous." You say and you mentally slap yourself for saying that out loud.

"What's your last name by the way?" You wonder when you realize it then he murmurs something that you didn't quite catch, "Sorry, what was that?"

"Sangster." He says louder and finally looks back up at me then he wraps an arm around you then starts walking forcing you to walk with him as well, "So you free tonight?"

And you just snap your head back at him with a squint then you relax them and lean in near his ear, "I don't think my brother will like that, Sangster." You whispered and pecked his cheek then walked away from him with a grin, not believing that you actually did that.

#

bRUH