9 ~ Premiere: The Death Cure (P2)

Three days after you lost your signed copy of The Death Cure book you receive a email from E! News that you've been given a once in a life time opportunity to meet the cast of the Maze Runner series.

You were excited and remembered the day you entered for the 'The Maze Runner Contest'.

The email said you're going to be leaving in three days, so you decided to let your best friend, Amy, know- who is also a TMR fan.

"Amy, I won the contest!" You screamed into the phone as soon as the ringing stopped.

"Oh my god! Y/N you're so lucky!" Amy squealed, "Wait, when are you leaving?"

"In three days." You answer.

"Aww, I wish I could come but I have work." Amy responded.

"Don't worry I'll be sending you photos the whole time." You assured her.

"You better," she said, "Anyway, have to go now. Bye." You said and hanged up.

You ran to your room, grabbed a bag then started packing your clothes for your trip. Three days passed by quickly and the next thing you knew you were boarding your flight to LA.

The ticket they booked for you was First Class, so you were riding- *pulls down shades* in style. And sooner as you expected the plane has landed already.

You were looking for your name among the of crowd people, you spotted a teenage girl running to a boy that looked just like the girls age then the girl swung her arms around him then- ew, never mind, you saw a group of tourists milling around asking for help and you continued your search for any sign of your name.

And then you finally saw it. You couldn't believe your eyes when you saw the person who was holding a banner with your name on it.

Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

He sent you his heart warming smile when he spotted you as well but you were too surprised to say anything, your voice stuck in your throat so you waved instead and started walking toward him.

When you finally reached him, "Hello, I'm Thomas and I'm going to be your tour guide." He said with a joyful smile on his face then he gave you a wink before he grabbed the handle of the stroller you placed your clothes in.

You stood there shocked, "U-um, where are we going?" You stutter still in shock and follow behind him only gripping your sling bag with your left hand.

He looked back at you, "Into the maze." He said with a serious expression on his face and then he burst out in a fit of snickers then continued walking.

"Seriously, where are we going?" You ask surprisingly without stuttering and you notice that he's holding a bag on his other hand besides the banner he used to catch my attention which was now rolled up.

"To the hotel." He says without looking back this time and you follow him out the door leading to a black limo that appeared to be waiting for your arrival as well.

"Hotel, please." Thomas said after he gave your stroller to the driver who opened the limo door for the both of us and the buff man nodded in response at the order.

You hop in beside Thomas and he murmurs something in your ear making you blush and hide your face behind your hair, "What are we going to do at the hotel?" You suddenly ask.

"That's where you'll meet the cast and our director, -" Thomas was interrupted by the car suddenly stopping and you look out the window that a crowd has swarmed knocking on the windows, they probably notice le Thomaz Sangzter enter ze car.