8 ~ Premiere: The Death Cure (P1)

You wait patiently unlike some of the fellow screaming, cough- fans by the sidelines for the cast of TDC to arrive. Holding your copy of The Death Cure book you wait for the first few cast members to appear.

"It's Kaya!" Someone squeals somewhere in the crowd and almost immediately camera clicks echo through the swarm of people at the announcement, several people here and there shouting Kaya's name trying to catch even a simple glimpse of the British actress- and then the screams came.

You immediately knew that Thomas Brodie-Sangster has finally arrived right after Teresa. (Kaya Sodelario)

You wave your copy and pen over the railing trying to catch Thomas' attention so that you could have it signed and eventually he's already one person away and you open your books cover then ready your pen for him to sign.

After he signs the girls copy she squeals- too high-pitched for your liking and asks for a quick photo with him making you wait even longer, Thomas not wanting to disappoint a fan agreed and leaned in to take a photo, the fan then pulls out what appears to be a phone other than a purple glittery box with a picture of Thomas Sangster on the front.

Finally, after what felt like years she snapped the photo and started jumping in place happily and he moved to you who still had a pen and- wait what, you realize that you've dropped the book and pen on the carpet that the cast are going to walk on and you just stare at it dumbly as if waiting for it magically float up and you see it disappear covered by a brown cloth.

You eventually realize that it's actually a jacket of a person that was bending down to pick it up- who was, yup, you guess it. Thomas Sangster and he signs without asking with the pen that was also dropped with it and he gives it to you and you receive it in shock and you quickly thank him.

You open the book to check if he really signed it and you don't only see a signature but ten numbers and you look up in surprise, your mouth drops in shock but you don't see Thomas anywhere and you spot him a few feet away signing another fans book copy of The Death Cure.

He looks up from the book after he signed it and meets your eyes and gives you a wink then moves on to the next person, a boy this time and you just stand there and you slowly close your mouth which looked like a fly could fly into it. (That pun doe.)

After a while, you've finally got your book signed by all your favorite characters from The Death Cure especially (insert your most favorite character here besides Newt of course lol) and you walk toward your car happily that was parked by a corner just a few blocks away.

Someone suddenly grabs you from behind and you open your mouth to scream but the mystery person clamps a hand over your mouth preventing you from making any sound or any sign for help. You're dragged towards a dark, creepy alley and you see your life flash dramatically before your eyes. You're first cartwheel, you're old brown teddy bear you keep hidden away in your closet that you used to play with when you were a little girl- you feel the hand being shoved away from your mouth, also the grip they had on your waist that was keeping you from running being removed and you back against a wall and you search the dark alley for your supposedly hero.

"Don't touch her." A voice growled on your right and you direct your head on that direction and but you still can't see anything so you try to still your breaths to listen in and you hear a thump then a crack like a bone being broken and you hear a loud grunt then a shuffle like it was trying to keep away from the attacker.

"I'm s-sorry. I just wanted-" The voice reasoned desperately.

"Don't give me that crap!" The angry voice that which you were guessing was the one that saved you from being kidnapped. You hear another grunt again this time the voice groaned in pain and this time you're thinking that they were hit where the sun doesn't shine. "What's wrong with you! Kidnapping innocent ladies just because you want to get laid!" The voice shouted furiously and you feel practically feel the persons waves anger.

"Please! Stop!" The other voice pleaded and then you hear the kicking stop and then another shuffle this time you can hear it struggling to get up but then shrink back down having given up.

"Come on." The angry voice said and you hear them walking towards you then holding your wrist leading you towards the bright light that shone on the alley but not bright enough to reveal the saviors face. "Are you alright?" The voice asks halfway near the end of the alley this time more calmer.

You nod still trying to grasp what just happened and you looks down at the hand that was still around your wrist and you finally look up at the person who just basically saved your life.

You almost drop on your knees when you meet the same eyes, blond hair and same clothing that you've asked to sign your book, "Thomas?"

He smiles, "That's me." He says goofily and tucks a loose hair strand around your ear making you look back down in embarrassment and he lifts your chin up with his finger forcing you meet his gaze again, "I'm gonna ask you again, are you alright?" He asks with sincere concern in his eyes and you nod surely this time the fear washing away from your chest and you let out the breath that you didn't notice your were holding in.

"Good." He says nodding his head satisfied and he removes his finger from your chin but his is still lingering in your wrist and he notices this, removing it and placing back on his side.

"How did you-"

"Shh," He shushes you then continues before you could speak again, "Don't worry, just be thankful I saved your butt-" (Hehe, I put butt X3) "-there." He said pointing his thumb behind him towards the alley.

And how he said it told you not to push any further and you nod not saying anything, "Well, I better get going." You say not really wanting the moment to ever end and he nods disappointedly like he was expecting something and he recovers it with a insistent look and you wait for him to speak.

"Let me walk you to your car, don't want you to get snatched another time." And yours accept his offer willingly not wanting to experience something like that ever again.

Along the way, both of you find your hands holding each other while walking and then eventually pulling away when you drove away from his now small figure.

His goodbye was brief but then you noticed something- your book is gone.

#

Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Finally, I've finished this imagine in a span of- *checks time published of last imagine* less than one hour if you don't include the time I wasted while eating.

Hehe, hope you enjoyed this imagine and see ya next time.

- Chelsea