10 ~ Portrait

You gently place a stroke of mint green to add to the texture of the owl you were painting. It was a beautiful blue and green owl, brown eyes and brown beak.

You felt someone place their hands softly around your waist to embrace you and you immediately smile at the familiar pair of arms, "Hi," You murmur, trying to focus on painting the owl but the feeling of his hands around you just made you think of nothing else.

"Hey," Thomas greets you back and sits on an empty stool nearby that you weren't currently using.

"Friends don't do that by the way." You glance at him trying to control the blush that was threatening on blooming on your cheeks and you don't know whether you should be scolding him or laugh at all.

"Are you free tonight?" He says completely ignoring your statement or that's what you think he's doing..

"Yeah, I guess." You respond and use a thinner brush to place a bit of black as the outline of the owl's eyes.

"Are you up for some Italian?" He fidgeted on his seat visibly nervous, his leg bouncing up and down repeatedly, making the wooden floorboards creak noisily.

"If it's pizza then sure." You look at him and a smile is reflected back at you in response.

"Well, then," He stands up from the stool, "shall I take you to the limousine, milady?" He said in a thick British accent with his beautiful shining smile.

You looked down at his outstretched hand then placed your paintbrush and multi-colored palette down, wiped your hands with an unused cloth then took his hand with a matching grin.

"You shall."

*

I'm actually very unsure if I should make another part or what but I'm pretty sure that you'd like to imagine your own conversations unless you want me to make me another part then you can tell me that in the comments, then I'll be making another new imagine which will not be a second part of this particular imagine if ever you don't want me to make a continuation :)

So..bye?

- Chelsea