Chapter 11

“Time to leave~!” My mother sung as she locked the door behind us.

My eyes darted around as memories of the little girl started coming back to me. If the girl would pull my hair in the day, what would she do at night?

“Keep behind me.” I ordered my mother as I pulled her close to me, she gasped from surprise and stumbled slightly, before keeping a steady pace with me.

“What are you doing? There isn’t anyone dangerous around here, is there?” She asked, panic seeping into her tone.

“I sure hope not…” I whispered under my breath. I bolted forward when I heard a soft giggle from behind me. “Run!” I shouted, dragging my screaming mother behind me.

“Migome! What are you doing?!” She shouted, yanking her hand out of mine.

“Keep running!” I shouted, reaching to grab her hand again.

“No!” My mum took a step back, avoiding my grasp. I scowled out of annoyance, my eyes darting around the seemingly empty compound. “Are you seeing things, Migome?” She asked softly. My eyes connected with hers.

I nodded slowly. My mother opened her mouth to say something, but I interrupted her,

“I’m not insane.” She smiled slightly,

“Trust me sweet heart, I don’t think your insane.” I narrowed my eyes as the woman in front of me, turned from the normally twitchy, gushing woman, into a recognisable mother figure.

She took a step towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder, which I shrugged off. I didn’t want anyone touching me. She ignored my rejection and smiled softly.

“An heir to the Uchiha clan, a clan which carries one of the most powerful kekeigenkai’s in Konaha. And with all the death in this place, I’m not surprised that you’re seeing things.” I cast my eyes downwards.

“The sharingan…” I murmured, “But I haven’t activated it yet…” My mother grinned,

“But your eyes are still more sensitive than normal people’s.” She winked at me, “Or maybe it’s almost time that you get the sharingan.” I was about to smile, but I heard someone call my name.

A male.

A blonde male.

“Migome! Is that you?” My almost smile turned into a scowl as Haru appeared at my side. “Wow!” He exclaimed as I turned to him. His eyes ran me up and down, evaluating me. “You look… Wow…” I heard my mother holding back her giggles from behind me.

“Shut up, dobe.” Haru pursed his lips,

“Fine! I take it back!” I rolled my eyes at him.

I took the chance to look him up and down. Haru wasn’t wearing anything too fancy.

A white, button up top underneath a black jacket. Black dress pants and black, leather lace ups.

Casual mixed with dress up, and it worked for him. I don’t think a tux or suit would work for Haru, he’d just look like an awkward penguin.

“So, are you going to go? I was waiting by the entrance, but I heard yelling, so I came to check if everything was ok.” I raised an eye brow at him.

“You were waiting?” Haru lazily pointed behind me, to where my mother was standing.

“She asked me to guide you through town.” I slowly turned to where my mother was awkwardly laughing,

“Ahahaha! Haru, I don’t know what your talking about!” The older woman forced through her teeth as a tight smile was on her face.

Haru blinked at her, before he laughed slightly.

“Oh yea.. I mean! I was waiting there on my own free will, yea, that’s what happened.” I rubbed my temples.

“Idiots, I’m surrounded by idiots.” Haru and my mother anime fell.

“Well now, hurry along. The festival is waiting!” Mum gushed when they both got back up.

“Right!” Haru grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards the compound exit. I was surprised by how gentle he was with me.

“I’m not going to break!” I told him, pulling myself out of his grasp and touching where he had grabbed.

Haru turned and smiled warily,

“Sorry, I know you can take care of yourself, but I keep thinking you’re like other girls. I’ll try and stop.” For once, I was happy that the compound was always so dark at night, because when Haru was finished speaking, my cheeks were burning.

I cast my eyes down to the ground so I wouldn’t have to look Haru in the eyes.

“Whatever… Just remember that, just because I’m in a dress, I can still kick your ass.” Haru smirked,

“I’d like to see that.” I smirked back at the blonde,

“I can arrange that.” Haru took a step closer to me, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Well maybe I’d like it.” I took a step towards the blonde, our chests touching. I tilted my head back to look him in the eye.

“Well then I’d just have to make it as painful as possible.”

“What if I pin you down?”

“Getting kinky are you?” I asked, tutting him. Haru lowered his head slightly,

“Don’t act like you don’t love it.”

“Would you like the lie, or the truth?” I whispered as I stared into his blue eyes. Is it just me, or are his eyes even more beautiful at night?

“The lie.” Haru whispered, lowering his head a little more. I closed my eyes, caught up in the moment.

“I hate it.” Haru’s head slowly lowered until I could feel his breath on my own lips. I tilted my head further up, ready for what’s to come.

“I’m going to kiss you.” Haru murmured, his lips a mere millimetre away from my own.

“Go for it.”

________________________________________________

I'd first like to appoligise for the late update, and also, sorry for the shortness, but it's longer than the last two have been, eh? And so, to make up for it. A HaruxMigome moment ;) I love Haru <33 And yea, I hope you like this chapter :) And I'll TRY to update soon. School's going to start in a couple days so I think the updates will be a little less frequent. But i can't live without writing, so yea :) Also, go check out Welcome To The Illusion. I'm going to put my heart and soul into every chapter since it's going to be short. So i really want it to get popular, but even if you don't go read it now, it'll always be there :) Just look for the cover with the creepy shadow guy waving at you :D