Is it to much to ask

Something Great comes on and I listen then I notice something.......

This song is so much like Niall and I.

"The script was written and I could not change a thing. I want to rip it all to shreds and start again" with Camilla the script about them dating.

"Your all I want...."

I need Niall.

"Turn around!!" I scream and the cab driver. stops and I hit my head.

"You need to go back." i say to the man. My head ouch.

"Head to the O2 Arena! NOW! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!"

The man looked scared.

"We don't have all day!" I scream. He turns around and heads to the arena.

---------

"Hey Emma." Rick says and lets me thorugh the door. He mist not know I'm not touring with them anymore. I head to the crowd becuase they are on stage.

They are playing You and I. Niall looks really sad. Like really sad. The song is coming to an End.

"Okay, this next song is Something Great." Liam anounces.

Someone taps my shoulder.

I turn around to see my dad. He guides me to backstage. Oh no.

"Dad I know what you are going to say but I really like Niall. You cant change that." I explain really fast.

"I know, Niall explained. if you want I give you permision to date him. Niall confronted me about it. Camilla contract is over. I have been working on that the entire time you were gone." My dad smiles and I hug him. A big hug. We say our I love yous and I run back out.

i run to the crowd and Harry sees me. He is singing and waves to me and walks over to Niall and guides him to look at me.

Nialls eyes go big. Louis is singing his solo

"Your all I want, so much its hurting."

Niall finds a way to jump off the stage and gives me a hug. He kisses me on the lips. The song ends and Niall and I wouldn't let go of each other, we were in a big hug.

"Look at the happy couple." Liam screams.

"There so cute. Little Niall and Emma." Louis shouts and everyone starts to aw.

" we are going to take a small break from this so see you all In a few." Zayn screams and they all run off stage. Niall grabs my hand and escorted me backstage.

Our hands laced together.

That's when I notice something.

I need Niall. I dont think I could live without him.

--------

So this is the seconds to last chapter! COMMENT VOTE ILY

-Kate :)