Liam and Single

I open my eyes to see.. Liam.

"wake up. Your having a nightmare." he says

I was sweating That horrid memory being brought back.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Ya, just a nightmare about my mom." I say and he nods in understanding. He doesn't ask questions just nods.

"are you sur eyour fine." he asks and I nod.

"what time is it."

"it's around 3am" he says. Well I'm not going to bed. I get up and tell him to go back to bed and he agrees minutes later.

----- 7am----

I'm not tired surprisingly. I have been watching t.v. For the past couple hours.

"what are you doing up?" a sleepy Niall walks into the room.

" I have been up since 3." I say and look at my lap and quickly look back at the t.v.

"I thought I told you to wake me up if you had a nightmare." he says and sits next to me. He has a girlfriend he has a girlfriend.

"Sorry, but I didn't want to bother you." I say. I really wanted to say you have a girlfriend you want to hang out with me and ur girlfriend can just be there and just ugh.

"Hey, next time, I don't care wake me up." he says and tries to look me in the eyes. But I don't let him.

"Niall, why are you so nice to me, you have a girlfriend shouldn't u be calling her." did that just come out of my mouth.

"I guess I'm just a nice person." he says barely audible.

-----

After that entire awkward scene with Niall, Liam and I decided to go shopping. Liams being so nice to me. We went to just walk around and see museums. My dad has been so busy that he can't really spend time with me. He needs to go to sound check ad make sure the oppening act are okay. So I just chill with Liam.

After hours of shopping Liam and I just went back to the bus. We decided to just chill so I was just laying in my bed checking my phone. I was on vine and came across a video
--girl: dad will you please get out of my room.
Dad-if you don't leave me alone I will shit in your bed.---

I was cracking up. I went to go show Liam and we wer ealughing just watching the video over and over again. Niall walked in. He just seems to never be its his girlfriend does he. I won't bring it up though.

"What's so funny." he says looking at us.

"this video." I say getting up to show him.

We ended u laughing and watching a bunch of videos.

---------

After dinner and all I said goodnight to my dad and went to bed. What a day.

----

I woke up .. Hmm no nightmare..good!

I was getting a glass of milk and was like half asleep when Louis decided to scare me which made me spill my milk all over the place and now we were both covered in milk.

"why on earth would you do that." I ask Louis really mad now.

"I thought it might be funny." He said while getting the milk out of his hair.

----

After showering today the boys had rehearsals. I got to go!

I walk back stage until I hear screaming.m

" She's so f**king annoying." Niall screamed. I put my ear against the door.

"Niall, she's a new celebrity she needs to get out there it's only for 3 to 7 months." a man explains.

" I don't care, I wanted to ask another person out and you ruined it." he says a little more calmly.

" who?"

"no one." he almost whispers.

"tell me now!"

"no one!" he screams and then I hear footsteps and I get my ear off the door and act natural and walk.

I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Who did he want to ask out? D why is his girlfriend so annoying. I'm so lost.