Explain and Goodbye...

Niall comes rushing in the room.

"Paul, I really like your daughter. I cant stand Camilla. Please dont blame Emma. I really like her it was all my fault." Niall explains.

I stood there shocked.

Dad looked shocked also.

"I am so sorry you had to find out this way." Niall explains.

"Niall please leave Emma and I alone for a moment." Dad explains.

"Sure thing." He says and walks out of the room.

"Emma, I cant trust leaving you on a bus with these boys when you are dating one of them." Dad explains.

I just stand their in shock.

"I think when we get to London, you will just stay with your Aunt Maggie."

"What? Why?"

"I know you liked touring but I think this is best. I will still visit every holiday and whenever I can. I just cant let you be in a bus with him." WHAT???

I liked my Aunt but I liked touring better.

"When we get off the plane you could say bye to the boys and everyone and then I will put you in a cab to your Aunts." NO

"You can go say goodbye because once we land they have a show to go to."

I walk back into the part of the plane where they are.

Everyone is up now. Harry Liam and Zayn are listening to music. So they dont notice me but Louis and Niall do.

I am in tears and go sit in the corner in a seat.

Niall and Louis walk up to me.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"I have to go to my Aunts. I cant go on tour anymore. Once we get off the plane I am put in a cab to my Aunts." I cry into Nialls shoulder.

They both hug me.

My dad walks in. He looks sad but he doesnt like to show weakness.

"When we land we are going to the O2 Arena for the album release concert." he then leaves.

---------------------------------------------

We get off the plane and I hug all the boys. They all say how they will miss me. I get to Niall last and he hugs me tight.

"I will miss you so much." He whispers.

"Me two."

"I will see you soon, this isnt goodbye." He whispers and I hope what he is saying is true.

"See you soon." I say a last goosbye and my dad leads to a taxi. He guves me a hug and says he will miss me and I get in the taxi.

I have been in this cab for about 20 minutes.

I miss them so much already.

I get ot my phone and decided to listen to their new album.

Something Great comes on and I listen then I notice something.............

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓Listen to Something Great and comment what you think will happen🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter!

:) CLIFFHANGER! ILY

Only 2 chapters left!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES TO!

Follow me on Instagram: it_started_with_torn

-Kate