Planes

"Emma?"

"Yeah"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Niall asks.

"Niall, you have a girlfriend."

"Camilla.?"

"Yeah you know your girlfriend?"

"Can you keep a secret?" he whispers.

"Yeah who am I going to tell?"

" You can't tell any of the boys."

"I promise."

"Camilla was hired because she is going to be my fake girlfriend to get publicity. If I didn't agree then I would be kicked out of One Direction."

I was shocked. But that does explain a lot.

"I really like you." he says and my heart flutters.

"What do you want to happen then. Be your girlfriend and keep it a secret while you go everywhere with Camilla." I recommend

"Ya, we can give it a try." he pleads.

" I guess."

"So Emma will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Niall." I smile .

-------------
3 weeks Later.

Tonight was the AMAs. I had to go because after the show they are going to hop on a plane and they can't leave me. So I packed everything and was getting ready. I was putting on my dress when I hear a knock at the door. I had my dress and a Make up on.

"come in"

Niall walks in.

"Wow." He says
I blush.

"you look amazing." he says and I look at the floor.

He hugs me and nuzzles his face in my neck. "Amazing." he whispers into my neck. I giggle.

"Ready?" he asks.

"Yeah, but I'm going with the hair crew and everyone right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I will see you at the show." he quickly kisses me with a see you soon and is off. I get in the car with the makeup team and are on our way.

----------

The show went great and they won two awards. We just got on the plane and were sitting. Everyone was tired so they went to bed. My dad sat next to me on the plane. Niall in the row next to me. We were the only people on the plane and it was big.

"Emma." I hear Niall whisper.

"Ya." I whisper back.

"Sit here." He points to the empty seat next to him I get up. I mean everyone is asleep on the plane. I sit next to him. He wraps his arm around me and we hug. I know it seems like its moving to fast all we have done is cuddled.

I wake up and we are still on the plane about an hour to go. Niall is sitting talking to Louis. 

I sometimes wish Niall and I could go public. But I know we cant.

"Hey guys." I say walking to where they were sitting and sitting down in the seat.

"Hey" They say in unison.

"How'd you sleep?" Niall asks.

"Good." I respond

"So what are you guys talking about?" I ask.

"How you two were cuddled upi before I woke up all cute." Louis responds.

Oh god.

"Dont worry, I know not to tell anyone." He responds

"So know that he knows, come here." Niall gestures for me to come near here.

Now I am sitting on his lap.

 My dad comes in the room.

"Boys-" He was about to say until he notices where I am.

"Emma, Niall,  care to explain." He asks. I jolt up.

"We were playing truth or dare and I dared Emma to sit on Nialls lap." Louis explains.

"Well, how about stay away from my daughter. The plane is landing in 30 minutes came to warn you guys.  Em why dont you come sit in the back of the plane so we could talk." I walk away for Louis and Niall.

"Emma, I dont want you to date any of these boys. They are nice but I dont want you to be dating any of them." He explains.

All of the sudden Niall comes rushing in the room.

---------

So the story is almost over! About 10 chapters maybe less I dont know yet :)

Do you guys like the story??

IF YOU LIKE HARRY STORIES I HAVE A NEW ONE CALLED STRONG!!!!!

When this story ends i will take one of my other stories off HOLD. So if you want to write on my wall or comment which one you want off hold then do so!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Kate