Never take a picture of me then not show me it.

Who was he talking about? Who did he like?

This will all remain a mystery to me. I continue to walk down the hall and Niall storms past me but he does not hit me he just gets really close. I soon hear my dad calling my name and then turn around to notice he was the one in the room with Niall. I didnt recognize him because he never would scream at me and it was really quiet, How strange.

My dad and I decided to go to the little cafe in the building and eat then he gets a message and has to go. He gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and is off. I walk around the building and find Harry running away from Zayn with cake all over his face.

I continue walking down the hall to see the dressing room. I see Louis trying on clothes and giving the lady sass becuase he doesnt like the shirt but then laughing and putting the shirt on anyways. I see Niall in the corner of the room on his phone on the couch. I goand sit next to him. Out of nowhere Someone scares me from behind and I SCREAM!

"Why did you do that." I ask turning around to find Liam.

"Cus I thought it might be funny." He says chuckling.

"Liam, c'mon we have to do your hair." Someone yells

"Ya, go get your hair done Liam maybe some blonde highlights." I say giggling and he smiles sarcasticly and walks away.

"So what are ya looking at?" I turn my attention to Niall.

"Just checking out my instagram and twitter." He says but doesnt take his attention away from his phone.

"I should update my twitter, I havent been on in a while." He says then turns the camera towards me and takes a picture.

"No, Niall DO NOT POST THAT!"

"To late." I jump on him trying to get my phone and we are basicallly tackilng eachother until I get his phone. I open twitter and see he posted.

Hangin in the dressing room with this girl Emmaaaaaa.

It was an ok picture so I kept it but i knew girls would get jelouis but who cares.

"Here," i hand him his phone back.

"Thanks." He says smiling sacrastically becuase I basically tackled him for no reason.

-----
Sorry it's a small update I have been busy but I will try to update! If u comment update it makes me want to update faster because I then know u guys actually like the story so comment!! ILY :)
-Kate