Now I am dreaming about him... Who's Camilla?

...Then I feel someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Harry trying to wake me up. I get up and go to the bathroom. i was dreaning about him .Oh my gosh. That felt so real. i really like Niall. I really really like Niall. I puched that all aside and got ready. We were going to soundcheck. This was a private soundcheck so it could take a while. They had to check eveything. Sound, drums, mics, gutiars, everything. I sat and watched.

They were playing teenage dritbag and Nialls solo. And he plays and instrument, I couldnt help but stare. THEY COULD SING. The way they just ran around acting stupid. They looked like idiots. But cute idiots. They played a couple more songs and were laughing and every now and then Niall and I made eye contact. I cant stop thinking of that dream.

----------

"Boys we have a photoshoot now, shower and change the bathrooms are over there. The photo shoot is here to get the stage vibe." Paulm my dad says pointing towards the bathroom.

"What do I do?" I ask.

"You could watch." Harry says winking and my dad shoots him a death glare. He puts his hands up in defence. "KIDDING." He says chuckling.

"Niall, they need you over there." He says pointing towards this man with a briefcase. I wonder what they need.

--Nialls POV---

What do they need me for.

"Niall, nice to see you." Our manager says.

"You to, whats up?" I say. I have to admit, i have no clue whats going on and I am a bit scared.

"We have a girlfriend for you, her name is Camilla. Shes a model and needs to get out there so you need to date her for a little while." He says and I am shocked.

"Why me, why not Harry, or Liam." I say. i only like relashonships that are real. I dont want to date a model.

"Liam just got out of a relashonship and the fans will think it was a back-up and not real and Harry, people will think he will get over her or its just a friend but woth you they will believe because you are the one who looks for serious relashonships." He explains. Thjat is totally right but I dont want to date anyone right now.

"Why?" I whine. I kinda liked Emma so why did this have to come into the story we were becoming so close and i was going to ask her to dinner even though I was shy about it and then their is Paul.

"No buts, no whys, she will be here tomorrow and I expect you to act couply. At least hold her hand or something." He says then walks away. But before he leaves he turns around. "And dont tell any of the others. This stays between us and Camilla." He says. Now i am skrewed.

---Emmas POV---

Niall walks bacl onto the stage looking sad.

"Niall, you okay." I ask.

"Ya, Im fine." He says and heads for the bathroom.

----------

The photoshoot was finally over and we at dinner and then it got late and we were on the bus heading to Los Angeles. I have always wanted to go there. I have always wanted to go window shopping on Rodeo drive. I cant afford any of that stuff but its fun to look.

"When we get to LA, we have to go to rodeo drive." I say as everyone is just hanging around the bunks.

"Sounds fun." Niall says.

---Nialls POV---

"Sounds fun." I replt to Emma. I wanna go shopping with her if stupid Camilla didnt have to come. "But I have to spend time with Camilla to." I say becuase I needed to Managmnet was taking this to far.

"Whos Camilla?" Harry asks.

"My Girlfriend." I reply. Thank goodness we are all in our bunks and no one can see me shaking and regreting saying this.

"When did you get a girlfriend?" Louis asks. I need to reply.

"Its like a secret becuase.." I cant find the words. "Not a secret but I just wasnt really mentioning her.." I hope that was believable. There is dead silence.

--Emmas POV--

He has a girlfriend well that stung. I really wanted him to ask me out but my dad wouldnt aprove and all of this and that it was to much I needed to go to bed. I cant believe he has a girlfriend. Thats one lucky girl.