chapter two!

𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍, 𝖙𝖜𝖔

*    *    *

*    *    *

(  𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖆  )

Scott and Stiles were walking into the front of the high school with their Lacrosse sticks tucked into their bags. "They ate the liver?" Scott asked his human friend with a grossed expression on his face.

"No, I didn't say they ate it. I just said it was missing," Stiles corrected, before adding, "And you know what? Even if they did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body,"

Scott pointed out to Stiles, "I never ate anyone's liver,"

Stiles scoffed, "Yeah, right, 'cause when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self-control," Stiles paused, "Actually, wait- hold on. You're the test case for this, so we should be going over what happened to you," he paused him and started shaking his finger up and down the werewolves body trying to think of all the disasters us times Scott had when he first changed.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?"

Scott sighed, "Allison."

"Okay, nothing else? Seriously?" Stiles infuriation with his best friend was rising rapidly. Scott had a kind of dreamy look on his face as he though about his secret girlfriend and Stiles didn't like it. He was trying to figure out how to find the love of life and his best friend was not helpful.

Scott shrugged, "Nothing else mattered. But, no, that's good, though, right? 'Cause the night that Elle was bit, she was with you," Scott had a copy smile on his face thinking that Stiles might get the girl of his dreams if things worked out like they did for him.

Stiles shuffled around a bit, looking uncomfortable and slightly upset at the truth, "Yeah, but she was looking for Jackson," he nodded in the direction that the only Porsche in school was pulling up.

*    *    *

Coach was in the boys changing room, blowing his trusty old whistle and motioned with his hands for the whole team to be gathered in a circle, "Let's go! I have an announcement. Gather round. Quicker! Danny, put a shirt on. Stilinski, that means you! Let's go, gather round. Listen up. Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's two sick girls, roaming around, totally naked-" a round of wolf whistles and and cheering went around the group of guys and Stiles couldn't help but feel disgusted that they were chanting like that over the chance that they might see the pair naked.