chapter five!

𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍, 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

*    *    *

*    *    *

(  𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖐  )

Scott was climbed the rock wall that was a mandatory activity in gym, "It had a tail, I don't have a tail!"

"Maybe you just haven't grown it yet," Allison teased her secret boyfriend.

Scott shook his head, laughing, "I'm not growing a tail. Ever." He carried on climbing, but at a slow pace as he thought about the new creature in Beacon Hills. He looked up to see Allison quite a bit in front of him, but completely still, like she was waiting for him, "Are you slowing down for me?"

Allison sighed at him and with a slight chuckle, she replied with, "I was waiting for you."

Scott looked shocked, "What? Waiting for me to catch up?"

Allison gave him an innocent look. "You looked like you were struggling," she shrugged

Scott leaned back a bit so he could see her bum and looked at her with a grin, "Maybe I was admiring the view."

Allison raised her eyebrows, "Try admiring from afar." She carried on climbing the wall at quite a brisk pace with a massive grin on her face.

She carried on until she was nearly at the top then looked left to see where Scott was. It turns out he used his wolf powers and was slightly higher than her. He turned to give her a smug smile and a shrug of the shoulders, in which she returned with a pout and reached forward, bashing her foot on top of his. This made his foot slip from the wall, and he fell down to the floor, centimetres from hitting the ground, the harness caught him.

Allison looked down at Scott who was panting hard and then at the class to see if anyone saw her trick. She faced the wall once more with a satisfied smirk while the class laughed at Scott.

Coach bent down next to him as he fell that extra few inches that also took him by surprise, "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, Nightly, let's go. The wall."

Stiles walked past Coach with a goofy smile on his face while Isabelle rolled her eyes at Lydia who gave her a nudge with a wink. Lydia was convinced that Isabelle would fall in love with Stiles Stilinski and spend the rest of their lives together, even if Lydia didn't think Stiles deserved her.

They walked forward and put on the harnesses required, adjusting them accordingly. Isabelle flipped her hair forward so to tie it up in a simple ponytail to keep it out the way and Stiles kept the grin on his face, turning around to Scott and Allison, giving them a thumbs up, before turning back around.