Chapter 14

The next day you were up all night watching movies with ray. You fell asleep on rays chest and rays hand was raped around your waste. Princeton- Aww there so cute together! I just cant belive my babys are growing up! Ray- Dude your so crazy! You and ray woke up. Princeton jumped. Princeton- OH SNAP YO! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT! Alexis walked to princeton and kissed him on the lips. You- WTF! What a awesome way to wake up! Ray- Umm what was that about? Alexis- Princeton asked me out last night! You hit alexis. Alexis- OUCH! wtf was that for! You- I tell you later but i want you to know im soo mad at you! Alexis looks down. Ray- Uhh okay but umm how bout we go to Ihop or something? You- Yeah baby that sounds good. I’ll go wake up Natasha and Prodigy. Ray- I’ll go with you. Princeton and alexis can yall go wake up Roc and kayla? Roc and kayla walk in the living room. Kayla- Already on it i loooove ihop and woke up as soon as i heard it! Prodigy rapes his arm around her neck and kisses her. Prod- And i love you. He says with a smile. You and ray go wake up Roc and Kayla and head down to IHOP. You and ray share a plate. Roc thought it was tottaly dusgusting and weird Natasha thought it was soooo sweet! Nay- Aww you to our just soo cute together! You and Ray- Thanks! You guys finish eating and head down to the beach. It was getting kinda late. You and ray layed down on a towel. Ray- Ahh this is just awesome! Chillin with my faveorite girl hanging with my best…. Hold on i got a text. (RAYPOV): It was tool he was texting me. I wondered wtf he ever wanted and i didnt want to show YN cause i knew she would be mad as ****! (TOOLTEXT): Tool- Yo im still watching yo *** stay the **** away from kadeja! That still my girl and if i see yall kiss one more time i think im going to puke! I didnt respond. Today was about me and deedee and me and deedee only! Tool texted back- I see you ignored my last text but i want your *** to know if you brake my deedee’s hurt it’ll be the last thing you brake! I ignored them again.. Me and deedee only. Prod, Princeton, and Roc knew about my plan. I was going to give YN another present. But i was waiting for the right moment. I thought right now was deffiently the right moment! Deedee was jus chilling and texting her brother corey and i was staring out into the sea. Deedee yawned and i saw something shiney on her neck. Ray- Hey deedee whats that? Dee- what this necklace OH nothing. Ray- It sure looks like something let me see it. He said with a smile. (YourPOV): I didnt think ray would care about the necklace that akoye gave me before he kissed me. It was just a friendly gift.. well that was until he slaped his lips on me! I had to show ray the necklace thought. He’s my boyfriend he wouldnt get mad right? I showed ray the necklace. (RAYPOV): My jaw droped at what i saw! It was bright! It was nicer than what i got her! I couldnt belive my eyes! It was a heart and a teddy bear. In the heart was carved in Akoye and Kadeja in cusive nice letters. I knew it was wayy better than mine. Ray- Who gave you this?! I didnt mean to sound mad but i just couldnt help it. Tool was taking over my life my mind and my girl! You- Tool isnt it just soo pretty! I know he tried to kiss me and stuff but i still like it. Ray- Are you serrious! He tried to take you away from me and than you keep the necklace! Are you crazy deedee! You- What do you mean am i crazy! Im dating you right! Ray i told you soo many times you dont have to worry about it! Me and akoye are BEST FRIENDS! Ray- IT SURE DIDNT LOOK LIKE IT WHEN YALL WAS KISSING! WHEN DID HE EVEN GIVE YOU THIS! Ray took it off your neck and threw it. You- WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! ITS JUST A******** NECKLACE! Ray- I DONT GIVE A **** I DONT WANT THAT THING AROUND YOUR ********NECK WHEN IM WITH YOU! You- WERE FRIENDDDDS! I CANT BELIVE HOW ******* SELFISH YOU ARE! Ray- HOW SELFISH I CANT BELIVE HOW STUPID YOU ARE! You- YEAH STUPID TO DATE YOUR ***! Ray- OH SO NOW IM STUPID! You- YES YOUR ARE ******* STUPID AND I NEVER WANNA SEE OR TALK TO YOUR *** AGAIN! Everyone turned around to see ray on his knees with a tear in his eyes. Ray- Wait wha.. You- NO RAY I DONT WANNA HEAR IT! IM SO FREAKING TIRED OF IT! You run away. Natasha- KADEJA! STOP! You dont listenin and run towards the bus. Prodigy walked up to ray. Prod- Dand dude i heard everything you really ****** up. Princeton- Yeah dude you needa talk to her! Natasha ran up and hit ray. Natasha- WTF DID YOU DO TO HER! Ray was still on his knees. He couldnt belive what just happend.