Chapter 9

He said while putting his arm around you. Roc put his arm around kayla. You and kayla smilled. Rocsi- Oh okay! We got a lil love affair going on here! Terrance- WOAH! So you guys hear and see it here first on 106npark! (he said pointing to the boys arm around u and kayla) Rocsi- So Ray what happend to me and you I guess we broke up? We all laugh. Ray- I guess I mean you never called me back soo. The crowd awws. Rocsi turns to Princeton and Prodigy and says Rocsi- So do you guys have girlfriends to our? Prodigy- No its just Roc and Ray. Terrance- Okay cool cool. Terrance- Well were going to get that arranged Who wants to be Princeton and Prodigys Girlfriends! ANYBODY! Rocsi- So i guess we can umm during the brake You guys need to give out hugs. The girls screamed. Rocsi- Dang now look at yall im trying to hook yall up and stuff. Girls- WE LOVE YOU RAY RAY! Ray- Love you too! You- Oh so you love them now? (you laugh) You- Just kidding- Ray- Well that guy over there said he loved you when you got on the stage i mean.. (they put the camera on a light skinned dude with a blue shirt on who had on Jordans he kinda looked like your brother corey. He smiled and looked into the camera. You could tell he was tryna act hard. Princeton- Terrance- By the way man like them jordans! Rocsi- HAHA! Yall is crazy! Terrance- So who’s going to be on the tour Princeton tell me. Princeton……. (I dont fell like sayin whos going to be on the tour soo where going to skip to after the show.) The M.B boys go and perform. You and kayla go backstage. Back there you find some girl who drop kicks you. You land on your side and kayla runs to get help. (YOURPOV): It was dark backstage so i couldnt see anything. I landed on my side and i couldnt get up there was a tear in my eye. My side was burning! All i saw and hear was a girl breathing heavly. Girl- If I see you touch ray or if I hear that you touch ray imma kick your ***! You better watch your ******** back *****! Im ******* watching you! Kayla- DEEDEE! DEEDEE! WHERE ARE YOU IM HERE WITH MB! Of course they finished there song but they did it mighty quick so they could help you. Roc-WHERE ARE YOU! Girl- Dont forget im watchin yo ***! She kicks you in your side than runs away. You- RayRay!! He’s the only person you could think of right now! You was scared you felt blood going down your side but there wasnt. You- HELP! they run by you and help you up. Yn- Noo no stop that hurts. Chirstian turns on the light. Ray- OH NO my baby! are you okay. You point to your leg and you find out that its bleeding. Chirstian- She must of landed on her leg and got a splinter. This wood floor will do that for you but she will be ok. Ray kisses you on your lips The boys didnt say anything cause they were worried about you. Ray- OMG my bby is hurt i promise for now on im always going to be by your side for now on baby boo! Nick walks in. Here grab her by her feet and body. She’ll be okay i have a first Aid kit in the limo. They try to pick you up but you fall right back on your leg. You- OUCH!!! Ray- Here forget it she’s not heavy. He picks you up bridle style puts you in the limo and lays you down on his stomach with your feet in the chair. Ray- Im soo sorry baby boo I promise i’ll be there for you. He puts your hair behind your ear. Princeton- Who did this to you? Do you know her name? You- No but she kinda looked like the girl from the airplane ride and she talked like her to you know the girl i said had a crush on you roc. Kayla dosent really care cause like i said she was more afraid of your health than some girl liking roc right now. Nick gives chirstian the first aid kit. He takes some twisers. Ray holds your hand. Ray- Here baby hold my hand if it hurts you can squeeze my hand to death for all I care! You nod your head, hold his hand and chirs (bodyguard) pulls it out. It didnt really hurt because you felt okay and safe laying on rays chest.