Chapter 5

Ray- Whats rong deedee? K- I forgot to call my mom when I landed and talking about Kayla calling her mom reminded me! Roc- Oooo your in trouble. K- Naw its good i jus need to call my mom. Brb. You rush off and call your mom. You tell her how nice ray is looking and how cool it is hanging with him on the beach. (ROCPOV): Okay ray has his lil girlfriend and nows a perfect time to get to know kayla a bit. The boys continue to play football except for me. I sit with kayla. Roc- Hey im sorry i hit you with the football i didnt mean to. Kayla giggles. Kayla- It’s all good. My head hurts a lil. Roc- Im sorry if there anything i can do… Kayla- You wanna build a sand castle? Roc- Sure. He holds kaylas hand and walks down near the shore. Kayla shivered a bit. (KaylaPOV) OMG! Roc was sooo cute! I thought he liked me because he helled my hand but im not going to jump to clonclusions because the last time i did that the dude turned me down and got some girls to jump me! It was horrible. Ray walks over to you. K- Okay mom, I will.. Bye.. I love you.. Tell him Its only for the summer and i love him. (RayPOV) She must of been talking about her brother, corey cause she said she would be back home right after the summer. She hung up the phone. K- My mom said hey and nice to see that you have grown up. Ray- O yeah its really cool but sometimes i do want to have a special someone in my life you know? K- Oh yeah like your mrs right? Ray- Yeah haha I see your using our songs! K- Oh yeah i like that one but my fave is Number 1 girl but anyways it can be like a real dozer. Ray- Dozer? K- Yeah you guys roll on the sand laughing! The sun was setting and you guys decied to sit on 2 towels and watch the sun set. Ray- Man this has been one of the best days ever. Chillin with my old friend. Playin football with the bo… You- HEY LOOK! Ray looked to where you were pointing. Kayla and Roc was kissing. Prodigy- GET IT ROC! Roc- Shut up. He kept kissing kayla. Prod and princeton continue playing football and ray sat up on the towel and looked at you. You- Whats the matter? Ray- Nothin im jus so glad your here. You smile and kiss his cheeck. K- Hey ray what was you about to ask me before kayla got hit with the football and before prod interupeted us on the bus? Ray- Oh yeah umm there both the same question I was going to ask if you… He reaches into his back swimtrunk pocket and pulls out…. HaHa! Cliffhanger! What does ray pull out? What is he going to ask you? Does Kayla and Roc ever stop kissing? Will ray ray actually get the question out!?!? Thats all in the next chapter!