Chapter 13

You guys where at the hospital. You and the new girl named alexis was bonding together very good. She said she was rays friend from 5th grade after he moved. She was the only person who became his friend when he moved. She was really pretty and she had kinda short/long hair but it was long enough to put into a pony tail. She was a cheerleader but only because her mother wanted her to because she was a cheerleader when she was alexis age. Alexis said she liked to meet new people thought. The doctor came out of rays room. You jumped up. Doctor- Mr.Randy sorry ray ray i dont know his real name :( Doctor- Mr.Rayon will be ok. Akoye didnt hit him hard enough to brake or bruise anything so he should be ok. You start to cry into princeton shoulder. He said just like ray was here you can cry on his shoulder if you needed to. Now umm who is Kadeja? You pick your head up fast. You- Thats me? The doctor laughs. Doctor- Yes he will be ok i just wanted to get your autograph for my daughter she lovess you. You sign a notepad. Doctor- Okay now the real news is that Mr.Rayon Mr.Randy wants you to come into his room. You look at the doctor. You- LEAVE! The doctor runs away. Nay- Baby (no homo) are you okay? Are you sure you want to go in there by your self? You- Yes thanks guys I’ll be ok. You walk into the room and close the door. You sit there and stare at ray. Ray- Theres my baby girl. Come over here. He said softly and quietly. You walked slowly to rays bed. Ray- It’s okay baby theres nothing to be scared of. Rays bed was pretty big so he patted a place on the bed were you could lay down beside him. You laid down on the bed and kissed his lips softly. You- Baby I am soo sorry I should of listened to you. Akoye is a stupid***** that i wish i never fell in love with. You shook your head. Ray- Dont worry about akoye baby. Keisha handled him and on the tour he wont be on the same bus as us besides theres no more rooms. Thats why you girls slept with us. You- Ray i dont know what got into me im sooo sorry about yelling at you about williow i just heard so many stuff about you liking her and kissing her not true!! Ray- Yeah well its not true that was some publicity to go around for her so that her C.D would sell you know. You laughed. You- Oh well im so sorry but anyways the doctor says you can come home today and keisha said were not doing anything tommrow so i was thinking that if you were filling beter we could go back to the beach and just chill? You know me, you, roc, kayla, princeton, alexis, prodigy, and natasha. Just chillin. Ray- Yeah sure baby! I would love that than we can have a little picnic on the beach to. You- Yeah that’ll be fun. You were about to get up and leave the room so everyone else could see ray. You look at him and give him a biggg hug. You- Thanks for understanding me ray. You have been nothing but protective ever since i been here and you still show that your my boyfriend to I love you. You pull up from hugging him when he grabs your arm. He pulls you back and you land on his chest. It dosent hurt him. He pulls you close to him and he kisses you. Yall kissed for like at least 12 mins. The doctor came in. Doctor- Okay Mr.Rayon (randy) You may… The doctor looks at you to. Yall was still kissing. Doctor- I’ll just umm leave you to alone.. The doctor leaves. (DOCTORPOV): Doctor- Umm the two kids are umm occupied right now they shall be out in a sec. (anyonesPOV): Roc- Dang what is they doing in there?! Its been like 30 mins since kadeja was in there! What much could they do in 30 mins! Prodigy- Look. Yn took a pic of yall kissing and sent it to prod. Princeton- Now thats disgusting why would she send a pic of them kissing. Prodigy- Im bouta crash that kiss we needa get out of here keisha said theres girls all outside screaming for us and stuff we can leave out the back door of the hospital if we hurry and get out now. Kayla- No cause look keisha told me there girls INSIDE the hospital coming up here we need to get them out now! Chirstian came up stairs and made sure they got to the tour bus safe. Princeton walked into the room grabed you and prodigy put ray into a wheelchair. You- HEY! WTF we was busy! Nay- Yeah and while yall was busy kissing screaming Mb fans was downstair going into the hospital! We need to leave ASAP! Yall ran to the tour bus and The bus driver took you guys to a fancy hotel.