Chapter 8

@the 106npark show live. You Mindless behavior and kayla was back stage behind the curtain waiting for your cue to go out on stage. They showed mindless behaviors world premiere of My Girl remix ft Ciara Lil twist and Tyga. Behind the curtains you hear the crowds screaming and yelling all there names including yours! lets add this in the story that you, mindless behavior, and kayla all made a song together to called Goin mindless (random song name) Terrance- There they were at the number 5 countdown today and now here they are today Mindless behavior Here they are with there BIGGEST ANOUCMENTS (he puts the empacies on the (s) Yall make some nose for MINDLESS BEHAVIOR! They play My girl and First comes out Princeton with his mindless swag. Than Ray, Than you (so you could stand beside ray) than roc smiling soo hard, than kayla than lastly Prodigy. Girls are crying and screaming YOUR NAME! When the crowd stops screaming you say YN- HEY GUYS! They scream more. One guy says Guy- WE LOVE YOU DEEDEE! You- I love you to guys! They scream. Rocsi- All you ladys and gentalmen lookin Calied out! All- Thank you thank you. Rocsi- So I hear you guys have 2 verry important anoucment for us today! All- Yes Yes we do. Ray and Roc look nerves for the anoucments. Rocsi- So you guys wanna say the first one? Princeton- Yeah okay uh this july where going to be going on our first headline tour with DeeDee and kayla presented.(The crowd goes wild) princeton continues Princeton- presented by 106!! Terrance- Yep Yep we love our mindless behavior kids and ray ray i still have to get you back after what you did backstage last time you was here! Rocsi laughed. Rocsi- You guys wanna know what rayray did to terrance backstage last time? Crowd- YEAH!! YESS! Rocsi- Ray ray was waiting back stage and he gave terrance some choclate and they werent chocolate! It was a dollar bill covered in chocolate! They were laughing and on the screen was a pic of something green in terrances teeth! Terrance- Thats not funny! But anyway umm Okay and uhh Ray Ray and Roc Royal you have your own annoucments? Ray- Uh yeah.. Roc- Oh gosh.. Rocsi- Take you time. Ray- Well me and roc have girlfriends.. The crowd was shouting out questions and claping. They didnt seem upset. Girl- WHO?! Boy- SINCE WHEN! Girl- WHATS THERE NAMES SO I CAN BEAT THEM UP!! Ray- Its okay you dont need to beat them up we still love our fans as much as we love them! You guys are extra mindless! He said while he…… What does ray do? NEXT!!