Unpetrified and Hagrid's Return

Sarafina's POV

After talking to Dumbledore, my parents (Dad was both angry and disappointed at Ginny, but relieved she was ok) and spending the night in the hospital wing things went back to normal. It was time for the end of year feast Hagrid should be returning soon. Ron sent the release papers to Azkaban for Dumbledore. Also Madame Pomfrey says the potion was nearly ready to revive those who were petrified including Hermione and Yuki.

I also told Harry and Ron all about my time in the chamber of secrets. How I just sat thought the whole time or explored the tunnels/pipes. I regained some of the weight I lost whilst in the chamber.

Now I sat next to Harry, who sat next to Ron as we began to eat the feast after Gryffindor won the house cup for the second year in a row. When the doors opened to reveal the petrified students back to normal. Hermione ran to us and hugged Harry first then me, before shaking Ron's hand as he said "welcome back Hermione."

"Good to be back, I can't believe you solved it" she us happily.

"Will we had lots of help from you" Harry told her. Then there was a loud meow that filled the hall.

"Yuki, come here girl" I said when I saw my beloved Siamese cat near the door. She ran over and jumped into my arms and I hugged her tightly. "Don't ever scare me like that again" I told her as she licked my cheek. Then climbed onto my shoulder as we all sat down Hermione on my right.

Just then the doors opened again to reveal Hagrid. "Sorry I'm late, the owl delivering my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird named Errol" he said walking into the hall. Ron blushed as I sent him look, want an idiot he is sometimes. Hagrid then reached us and stopped to look at the four of us.

"I would just like to say thanks if weren't for you Harry, Ron and Hermione & Sarafina of course. I would still be you know where, so thanks" he told us close to tears. Harry then stood up to face Hagrid.

"There's no Hogwarts without you Hagrid" he told him truthfully and hugged him. Then Dumbledore and McGonagall started to clap so did Harry when he pulled away from Hagrid. The whole school joined in clapping even a few Slytherins minus Draco and his goons. Hagrid was in tears of joy of being so cared for by the school. Dumbledore also told us the end of school exams had been cancelled much to Hermione's and my disappointment.

We all finally took our seats and ate the glorious feast. After dessert we went back to our dorms made sure we were packed for tomorrow. Harry, Ron and I told Hermione everything that had happened since she was petrified. Before going to sleep and Yuki was finally back where she belonged. Sleeping beside my head as we shared my pillow as I fell asleep beside her in content.

The End

A/N

Video above of Hagrid's return and Gif above of Hermione running and hugging Harry.