Polyjuice Potion

Sarafina's POV

It was nearly time for the Christmas holidays and the polyjuice potion was nearly ready. Hermione had her hair from Millicent Bulstrode and I had mine from a Slytherin called Avril Lavigne. However, Harry and Ron still need to get there hairs from Crabbe & Goyle. But they are staying for Christmas, however I have come up with an idea to fix that problem.

So far only two students have been petrified Colin Creevey and Justin Finch-fletchley. They are in the hospital wing with Mrs Norris, Yuki and Nearly headless Nick. Who was is sort of paralyzed himself and was found with Justin's body. I still visit Yuki as often as I can and Ginny is acting weirder then ever. I hoped she would tell me want was wrong soon or I'll ask her myself.

Now I was making a powerful sleeping potion to get Crabbe and Goyle out of the way Christmas break. I just haven't decided how to get them to take it, Hermione suggested cupcakes. So I decided to neck some the night we were doing it from the feast. We decided the best night to do it was Christmas.

It was Christmas morning and we (Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George and I) were opening our presents. I got a jumper, fudge, book on potions, sugar quills, pranking kit, art supplies, and charm bracelet with a dragon on it. I knew the bracelet was from Draco who else would put a dragon on a charm bracelet aside from Charlie. But Charlie gave me a broomstick servicing kit with Bill's help also.

We all then went to breakfast after changing and putting our new knitted jumpers

We all then went to breakfast after changing and putting our new knitted jumpers. Then had a snow ball fight which me and the twins and I won. Ginny just watched from by a tree. Hermione and I then went to put the last finishing touches with the polyjuice potion.

After the feast we (Harry, Hermione, Ron and I) all go into Myrtle's bathroom. I put the sleeping potion on the two cupcakes I stole and gave them to Harry & Ron. "Make sure Crabbe & Goyle find those, lock them in a cupboard and take a few of their hairs" I instructed. They nodded their heads and left while Hermione divided the potion into four goblets.

Harry and Ron returned with their hairs saying the real Crabbe & Goyle were locked in a closet. We each took a goblet and added the hairs before going into separate cubicles to drink them. I felt my skin bubble as I grew taller, luckily I had already changed into Slytherin robes Hermione got us. Once it was over I stepped out to see Harry (Goyle) and Ron (Crabbe) talking to each other. We tried to get Hermione to come but she refused and we left in search of the Slytherin common room.

Draco found us as Percy was asking why we were wandering the corridors. He then lead us to the Slytherin common and said "Pureblood". The door opened to reveal a green and silver version of the Gryffindor common room. As the boys sat on the couches I leaned against the wall near the fire place.

"Is this yours?" Draco asks showing us a small present we shook our heads and he put it in his pocket. He then told us how the chamber of secrets was open fifty years ago and that a muggle-born died. "As for me I hope its Granger" he said smirking at her dying. Harry held back Ron while I too tried to control my anger.

Just then we started to change back into ourselves and fled the room. Draco called after us, but didn't follow as we left. By the time we got back to the bathroom we were ourselves again. We found out want was wrong with Hermione and I took her to the hospital wing. After we had changed out of Slytherin robes back into our Gryffindor ones.

Before returning to Gryffindor tower and headed up to my dorm. I saw Ginny pacing madly murmuring to herself. "Ok, that is it tell me why you have been acting weird now" I demanded. She stopped pacing and turned to face me with frightened eyes trembling. "Ginny you know you can tell me anything right?" I asked quietly hugging her.

"It his fault, his making me do trouble things" Ginny whimpered pointing to an old diary on her nightstand. I recognized as the one she has been writing in since we came back from Diagon Alley. "I'm so sorry" she cried as I held her and sat on my bed with her beside me.

A/N

Picture of who Sarafina turned into above