Fifty Year old Diary

Sarafina's POV

"Tell me, everything that has happened since you got that book" I told Ginny gently stroking her hair.

"It was in one the school books Mum got me" she told me after she had calmed down. "When I wrote in it the first time to writing disappeared. And was replaced by an others hand writing as he answered want I had wrote. His name is Tom Riddle and told him all my secrets. But ever since we came here his been acting different and was no longer sweet. Kept talking bad about muggle-borns and killing them. When ever I blacked out I woke up here with the diary" she explained.

"But the more I blacked out the more I came to remember somethings. I'm so scared it's me whose attacking everyone, who hurt Yuki" she finished in tears.

"We are getting rid of that book and it isn't your fault you had no control over want you've done. The potion will be ready soon and everyone will be unpetrified" I assured her. She nodded her head and I wiped her tears away. "I am going to write in it and then tomorrow we will be rid of it forever" I promised.

I took my quill, ink and the diary sitting at the window sill. I looked the diary over first before opening it to a random page. I took my eagle feather quill and ducked it into my black ink. Then began to write:

Hello Tom Riddle,

This is the last time you will manipulate my little sister. Because of you my cat was petrified and my sister is terrified. I am going to make sure this diary doesn't hurt anyone I care about again.

As I finished writing the writing disappeared from the page. It was replaced by a boys writing instead. Now it said:

Hello Fina,

You can't get rid of me and your sister won't get rid of me. I am her best friend, she doesn't need you to confide in anymore. It's not my fault your stupid cat left the safety of your Dorm room.

I got mad how dare he call my cat stupid. Also my little sister will always need me to protect her. Especially from Tom Riddle. I hated that he knew my sister nickname for me. But it is obvious he doesn't know my full name and that makes me glad.

Enjoy your last day Tom I wrote before closing the book. I turned to Ginny who had been reading over my shoulder. "Tomorrow we are getting rid of this thing it is obviously full of dark magic. You should have told me about this sooner" I told her and she nodded her head in agreement.

(Next night)

Ginny lead the way to Myrtle's bathroom where we were going to flush the diary do a toilet. I would keep watch while she did it. Ginny had to confront him and do this herself I have faith in her. "Remember flush it and come back out" I told her when we reached the bathroom door.

"I know Fina, thank you for giving me courage to do this" she said giving me a small smile. She then entered the bathroom after I gave her the diary. I had kept it from her all day so that she couldn't be possessed again. But I knew she couldn't escape the bathroom (or so I thought) and she was stronger now mentally.

When Ginny came out of the bathroom she gave me a weak smile. I lead her outside to the lake so that she could relax. "Fina thank you again for everything and again I am sorry about Yuki" she said as we sat down.

"It wasn't your fault and Tom's gone now for good" I told her giving her a side hug. "Tell you want, I'll summon my broom and Fred's. Then take you to the quidditch pitch where we can toss the quaffle around" I suggested. She agreed, I summoned the brooms, flew to the pitch, I got the quaffle and we took to the sky again.  We tossed the quaffle for a few hours before going back Gryffindor tower both happier.

A/N

Picture of Tom's diary above