Dueling Club with Lockheart

Sarafina's POV

One night when I went back to the common room I saw a notice on the board with students surrounding it. When I got a closer look I saw that it was advertising a new club. A dueling club taught by Professor Snape and Lockheart. I decided to go, just wanting to see Lockheart embarrass himself in front of the students. I decided to drag the twins and Ginny along wanting them to see Snape cream Lockheart in a duel.

So here we stood as Lockheart stepped onto the stage asking if everyone can see and hear him. Before throwing his cape at a group of giggling girls one of who caught. "Allow me to introduce my assistant, Professor Snape" he declared as Snape stepped onto the stag. Lockheart told us not to fear and that we would still have our potions master afterwards.

I for one was hoping Snape would finish Lockheart  off as he (Snape) glared at him (Lockheart). As they drew their wands and bowed to each other I got excited. "Expelliarmus" Snape said pointing his wand at Lockheart who was thrown backwards by the power of the spell. We all laughed with the others, however a few girls including Hermione were worried about Lockheart's health.

Once he got up he made up load of crap saying he could have blocked the spell easily, but thought it more instructive letting us see how it works. "Perhaps it would be best to teach them how to block unfriendly spells" Snape suggested coolly.

"An excellent suggestion Professor Snape" Lockheart stated. "Let's have a volunteer pair Potter, Weasley how about you?" he said looking at Ron and Harry.

"Weasley's wand causes damage even with the simplest spells" Snape told Lockheart. "We would be sending Potter back to the hospital wing in a match box" he stated. "Might I suggest someone from my own house, Malfoy perhaps" Snape said and Draco walked onto the stage.

I knew this was going to end badly knowing how the two fellow students felt about each other. Lockheart them to disarm only, but we (not Lockheart) knew that was not going to happen. They bowed and I heard Draco ask Harry if he was scared and Harry answered "you wish".

Draco shot the first spell knocking Harry off his feet. But he got up quickly and retaliated saying "Rictusempra" pointing his wand at Draco. And this time he was knocked off his feet before Snape pulled him up right. I saw Snape whisper something in Draco's ear before letting him go to face Harry again.

"Serpensortia" ha said a snake (a cobra) shot out of his wand and straight at Harry. The crowd gasped and Lockheart thinking he knew how to get rid of it stepped forward. Of course it didn't work and only angered the snake. That was now going for Justin while Harry spoke parseltongue.

I got onto the stage drawing my own wand and pointed it at the snake that had laid down. "Vipera Evanesca" I said and the snake disappeared in a puff of smoke. Everyone looked scared of Harry, they probably think his Slytherin's heir I thought as I left the room.

A/N

Video above of the duel and gif of Snape performing Expelliarmus