Petrified Cats

Sarafina's POV

It was Halloween and I hoped it would go better then last year. At least I would be able to attend the feast this year. Harry, Hermione and Ron were at Nearly Headless Nick's death day party. So I went to the feast with Ginny who looked distracted.

"Fina I have to go to the loo" Ginny told me before leaving as dessert was served. I nodded my head as I grabbed a lolly pop. She left quickly not looking back or taking anything with her.

"Why'd she leave?" Fred asked taking her seat on my left as George took the right.

"The loo" I answered as I got some more sweets. "So whose our next target?" I asked smirking at them. Yes I do some pranks with them and I don't get caught.

"We were thinking Lockheart as we haven't properly greeted him yet" George said smirking.

"I think that is a wonderful idea" I said smirking myself as Fred smirked. "You know what Harry's detention was?" I asked and they shook their heads. "To help answer Lockheart's fan mail" I told them sniggering. They chuckled along. "Don't tell him I told you" I ordered and they nodded their heads again.

"What did Ron have to do again?" George asked as he got a cauldron cake.

"Clean the trophies in the trophy room with no magic, until Filch was happy" I stated. "He kept throwing up slugs as he cleaned" I told giggling. They both chuckled as well.

As dinner finished Ginny still hadn't returned and I was worried. So I decided to leave early to go and find her. I told Fred and George i would be in Gryffindor Tower. I checked the nearest bathroom first and she wasn't there. Then decided to go check the common room and our dorm.

There I saw her passed out on her bed covered in feathers and a red substance on her fingers. "Ginny!" I called running to her bed shaking her shoulder gently. I didn't even notice Yuki wasn't on my bed where I left her sleeping before the feast. her eye lids flattered open as she sat up slowly.

"What happened when you left the great hall?" I asked helping her get rid of the feathers. "And what is this red stuff on your hands?" I asked taking her left one.

"I can't remember, I must have blacked out" Ginny said looking at her hands. "It must be paint" she stated heading to the bathroom to wash her hands. "Is the feast over?" she asks when she walked back into the room.

"Yeah it is, Ginny where's Yuki? I left her here" I asked looking around the room.

"No idea" she stated getting her pj's.

"Sarafina get down here now!" I heard Fred and George calling me from the common room. Ginny and I shared a look before going to see want was wrong(Ginny left her pj's on her bed). Because Fred and George never call me 'Sarafina' unless it was important. They usually just called me 'Sara', whilst Ginny called me 'Fina'.

"What's up?" I asked once we reached the bottom of the stairs to see them pacing.

"It's Yuki" Fred told me looking gloom.

"Where is she? I can't find her in my room where I left her" I asked/stated.

"She was attacked Sarafina" George told me sadly. I started to feel faint, but Fred caught me bring me over to the couch.

"Tell me this is your idea of joke" I pleaded looking at them hopelessly.

"Afraid not, both her and Mrs Norris have been petrified" Fred explained slowly. "There was message next them written on the wall in blood" he added.

"It said 'the chamber of secrets have been open... Enemies of the heir beware" George told us. "Right now both the cats are in the hospital wing. Madame Pomfrey will make the antidote when the mandrakes are fully grown" he explained.

"How long will that be?" I asked.

"It won't be ready until the end of the year" Fred answered.

"I'm going to be thank you for telling me" I said getting up slowly. Ginny helped me looking guilty for some reason. It's not like she was behind Yuki be petrified. Oh how wrong I was.