Tom Marvolo Riddle

Sarafina has been missing for weeks since the last attack. No one has been able to find her and fear the worst. Ginny tried to tell Ron and Harry the truth when Percy walked over. She left quickly not wanting him to know the truth. Hagrid has been arrested and Dumbledore has left the school.

When Harry and Ron followed the spiders they nearly died finding out Hagrid never opened the chamber of secrets. Luckily Ron's dad's car came to the rescue and got them out of the forest. Before returning to the forest.

As for Sarafina she had finally opened her eyes and had a looked at the under ground chamber she was in.  But she has find no way out as she doesn't speak parseltongue. She still has her wand and keeps it hidden even though no one else is down here. However, every morning there is a plate of food and some water waiting for her. One night she stayed up all night hoping for a way out. Instead she didn't get any food or water that day. (She doesn't know the actual time as there is no sun or moon light in the chamber).

She has not seen the snake since it brought her here which makes her glad. But she feels so lonely down here by herself. Though it gave her a lot of time to think about things, like who has the diary now. Sarafina had lost some weight and paler then usual making her freckles more noticeable.

Every morning was the same wake up eat, drink and then either walk or seat thinking about my life. One morning was different to others as Sarafina woke up with her sister unconscious beside her and no food or water. "Ginny wake up" she said shaking her little sister and took out her wand when she (Ginny) didn't.

Sarafina's POV

"Rennervate" I mattered pointing the wand at Ginny's still body. But she didn't wake and I tried remembering other spells to try and wake her. None come to mind.

"She won't wake" a dark young voice chuckled from behind me. I turned to see a boy who looked about sixteen with dark hair in Slytherin robes. I didn't remember seeing at school and I remember all the students faces even if I don't know their names.

"Why not?" I demanded/asked standing in front of Ginny protectively wand raised. "What have you done to my sister Tom?" I asked guessing who he was. Especially when I saw the diary laying beside Ginny's unconscious body.

"You are a smart one, she always said you should be in Ravenclaw" he said chuckling. "I have done nothing to her, she simply giving me her strength. While she dies slowly" he explained and that made me mad and upset.

"Leave my sister alone" I snarled pointing my wand at him. "Everte Statum!" I yelled still pointing my wand at him and he was pushed backwards into a wall. "I don't care who you are, no one messes with my little sister" I told him stepping closer. When he hissed something and I heard rocks moving as well as slithering. I shut my eyes immediately and stopped moving.

"You will do as I say, starting with dropping your wand" Tom ordered darkly. I did as I was told not wanting Ginny to be hurt. Then kicked it away "good girl now sit down and wait Potter will be here soon" he praised.

"Why is Harry coming here?" I asked sitting down slowly as I heard the snake slither away and rocks move again.

"He'll come to save you and your sister, now open your eyes" he told me sternly. "Now watch" he ordered and I saw he had my wand is his hand. I watched him write his name and then wave my wand making the letters rearrange themselves. To spell 'I am Lord Voldemort' and I gulped as my eyes widening.

"You're Voldemort and the heir of Slytherin" I stated not meeting his gaze as he faced me. But then I felt a voice in my head telling me to face him and I did. 'Stand and walk to him' it said next and I did it feeling happy for some reason. I then released want he was doing and forced him out of my mind.

He was expecting it and stumbled a little by my force. "Clever little girl, but I have grown tied of you" Tom/Voldemort said. "Stupefy" as he said that I collapsed beside my little sister as he disappeared into the shadows.

A/N

Gif above of letters rearranging to spell Voldemort