Someone could use a hero chapter 11

A/N: Holy roman empire I don't think I've written anything so dramatic before! I just know I butchered it x) aw well you guys'll forgive me...I hope... *dodges underripe blueberry* wtf Latvia?! Blueberries are in season in August! How did you......? *sigh* enjoy the chapter...I've got a brother to deal with *narrows eyes*

PS: I couldn't have finished this without AwesomePrussia giving me ideas! Thanks a buttload :D

Chapter 11

   “Hot damn, Chrissy! Do you know what today is?!” Alfred screeched at me at lunch on Thursday.

I took a bite of my sandwich, “it’s Thursday, September twenty second, why?”

He bounced excitedly, “Yes! Tonight there’s a rocking dance, dude!”

Gilbert appeared beside the American, “That’s right! There’s a party at my place afterwards! It’s going to be awesome, right West? Kesesesesesesesese!”

Ludwig, who was sitting with Feliciano on the next table over, groaned.

“East, must you throw a party after every dance?” He groaned.

“East and West?! Those are awesome nicknames!” Apryll squealed. She was seated next to me, gnawing away at her pizza.  Arthur, who was sitting beside her, clapped her mouth shut. I rolled my eyes and turned to Vash, seated on the other side of me.

“Are you planning on going to the dance?” I asked.

He scoffed, “Dances are a chance for horny teenagers to rub their parts against each other’s and then get laid. No thanks.”

“Aw come on!” I whined, “It’ll be fun! I’ll go if you go!”

He sighed, “Fine, but if anyone touches Geneva I’m going home.”

“What’s Geneva?” Apryll asked, food flying out of her mouth.

“You really need to learn some manners, love,” Arthur groaned, dabbing her face with a napkin.

“They’re his vital regions…which I still need to invade! Kesesesesesesesese!” laughed Gilbert.

“And you never will!” Vash snapped.

“You named your junk Geneva?! What the hell?!” Laughed Apryll.

“It’s also home to his largest fountain,” Alfred piped up, “sorry Gilbert, but your five meters has nothing on his hundred and forty meters!”

Apryll shot her juice out her nose and collapsed on the floor, gasping for air. I pounded on her chest.

“BREATHE, WOMAN!” I cried. Soon she was up and breathing again.

“Okay, I’m kinda confused,” she said, “Why did you name your man area Geneva? I mean, yeah, you’re Swiss and all, but it still doesn’t make sense.”

Everyone looked at each other horrified. Before we could react, however, the bell rang. We dashed out of the cafeteria as fast as we could go; leaving Apryll alone in the cafeteria.

A/N: The guys are going to be called their human names except in world meetings, when I refer to them by their countries.

   “Okay people, listen up!” cried Germany. He called an emergency world meeting today after the incident in the cafeteria, “We need to address something impor-” he paused when he saw me, and then sighed, “Chrissy. This is a world meeting; you’re not a country so why are you here?”

“Cause Switzy is my ride home,” I replied, sprawled out in the middle of the desk, coloring.

He sighed, “Whatever. Anyways, we have to discuss out behavior at lunch today. We almost revealed our secret to yet another human! It’s bad enough Chrissy here knows!”