Chapter 15: Training with Masky and Hoodie

Ashley's POV

I was sleeping when I heard a knock on the door outside of my room. Waking up sleepy I got up and rub my eyes, and got to the door.

Opening it, I see Masky, Hoodie, and Toby  waiting for me.
"What are you guys doing here?? Its about 5 am." I mumbled sleepily as I looked at them.

"Well we wanted to train you. Since you are part of the family, we wanted to train you to become one of us." Masky said, Hoodie nodded. Toby smiled and he hugged me tightly.
" Yay!!! I always wanted a little sis"!! He said excitedly while still hugging me. Masky and Hoodie sighed, an irritated frown on their faces as they pulled me out of Toby's death hug.

"Uh Toby, you should get off of her now before you crush her." Hoodie said and Toby got off of me, letting me breathe.
"So when do we start??" I asked them, staring  at them as well. "Well first, lets go and eat breakfast, then meet us outside after you finish breakfast." Masky said, and they all left, leaving me in my room to get ready. 

Jumping in the shower, I washed myself, looking at the bruises and cuts from my arms, and thought about the events that happened. Now that I am free of that Hellhole of my house, I feel great. After washing up, I got out of the shower and dried myself. I then put on my clothes on which It was Black jeans and a red long sleeve shirt and my white vans. I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs to see that Slendy cooked breakfast. 

"Goodmorning Ashley'" Slendy said as I smiled at him, and grabbed my food. After breakfast, I then went to where Masky and Hoodie told me to go, and saw them waiting for me. "You finally came!!" Toby said, an excited look on his face. 

"Well where should I begin??" I said, looking at the three of them. Masky then spoke. "First, we need to test you with your defense and Offense. For example." Masky then got into a fighting position to Toby, and they were at neck and neck,their weapons clash. I watched in awe and Hoodie noticed my look. "Are they always like that??" I asked Hoodie. 

"Y-yea, they always hate each other, ever since Toby came. " Hoodie spoke, and I nodded. After their fighting was done, It was me and Hoodie's turn. I got into my fighting position, and we charged. I dodged and block Hoodie's skills and roundhouse kicked him, sending him to a tree. He then clashed with me and Tripped me, but me doing a backflip and tackled him to the ground. 

"Nice one Ash, you did well." Hoodie said as I got up and helped him. "Nice one, you did excellent. We just need to work on it again." Masky said. The whole day They trained me again and again, the more I improved, the more impressed they were. Finally it was time for us to go back and we went back to the mansion. We then chatted and talked while we ate cheesecake. These guys seem to be like brothers to me.

After that, It was time for me to go to bed, and I went upstairs to my new room. Masky and Hoodie decorated my room for me, and it looked awesome!! I did my routine and put on pajamas on, and climbed up on my bed. Tomorrow will be another day for me, as I was welcomed to darkness....