Chapter 8: Smile Dog

Ashley's POV:

It was a Saturday morning when i woke up since my dad has went to a vacation party and hanging out with friends so im all alone. After i took a shower and dryed my hair i curled my hair and put on some aqua pants and a midnight blue shirt that says ' i luv puppies' and put on some  midnight flats that match up my shirt.

As i went outside i saw a husky which it backed away. " Hey don't be scared". i said as put my hand to pet him, he seems to like it as he came closer and licked my hand. " wait here" i said as i went into the house to get a bouncy ball and went back to see the dog happliy smile. i giggled which i knew its smile dog because who else has a smile like that. i threw the ball to him and went to get it but instead of getting the ball he got a hand which something died and i just ingored and smiled as i pet smile.

Smile Dog's POV:

I watched as Ashley was singing a song which i like and shes nice and loves puppies . As she saw me i backed up not because of Ashley, its because of Slendy. As she pet me, i waged my tail because i wanna play with her so she smiled and told me to wait here and she went inside the house. When she came back she had a ball and threw it so i can get it and  instead i got a hand from a human that was dead. When she saw it at first she was disgusted but then shrugged and smied as she nibbled my ear...