Chapter 13: Living in the Creepypastas

Ashley's POV:

I woke up to what look like guest room which i didn't know what happened until i look into the only one who saved me from this hellhole i been through: Slenderman. 'Child im not gonna hurt u' He said in my mind as i got up from the bed which my legs were cold. as soon as i got up i looked into his face and said the only thing i would say, " Thank u " i whispered as i hugged him even if he is a creepypasta. At first he was suprised but then he hugged me back and gave me a pair of clothes to wear as he shut the door.

After I was dressed, i came downstairs only to be stared at by the Creepypastas i seen: Jeff the killer, Ben Drowned, Smile Dog, Grinny, E.J, L.J. Masky and Hoodie, Tails Doll, Sonic Exe., Jane, and other Creepypastas i seen and read.

They were shocked that i was alive and Ben was the first to hug me, tears in his eyes as he hugged me and told him that im fine and stuff. the others were hugging me as well, some were happy that i was alive and others like Slenderman, Sonic Exe., E.J, and Splendorman and Trenderman and Offenderman were Smirking at me that i was alive.

Jeff came in front of me and asked." What happened to u and how do u get these scars all over ur arms ". i old him i would tell them my story later and went o the kitchen to bake a nice cake for masky and the others to eat. I felt eyes on me as i was cooking different recipies and cakes and dinner for them as i made my homemade pizza, pasta, chicken, shrimp, and other foods.