Chapter 10: Lost Silver

Ashley's POV:

I ran home crying because of what they did to me and as soon as i went inside guess what who came? You say it, my freaking dad which he must have came back from have came back from his vacation. I was about to say something when i was pulled from my hair and boy it hurt alot as i was punched in the gut which i coughed up blood.

" WHERE THE HELL WERE U, BET U WERE FUCKING AROUND U WHORE" my dad said as alcoholrom  came from his mouth. 'geez, youre the one who gets drunk and fucks around women ' i thought as i was slapped by my dad and then threw a glass bottle at my head as i blackened out.

Next thing i know, i woke up, in my bed, my clothes off and only my underwear and my bra is only on. I had tears on my face which i know what already happened: He raped me. I ran to the bathroom and went into the shower to take a long hot shower while tears in my eyes as i cried all night i got out, put some undergagments, put on pajamas and went to sleep.

Lost Silver's POV:

I hide in the darkness as i watched everything of what happened. Why would their own father would do something to a beautiful, smart, pretty girl like Ashley to that. She has been through alot and i feel bad and felt like i wanna help her but i can't because of Slendy. i hid in the darkness as i went back to tell Slenderman about this.