Chapter 5: Jeff the Killer

Ashley's POV:

I ran as Natasha and her minions chased me and me to the ground. " Don't you run away from me u Piece Shit" she smirked as she kick me in the stomach s i coughed blood. After a couple of beatings she got off and her friends threw me to the ground like i was a piece of trash, and left me there for dead. Before i passed out i saw what look like a figure with black hair, he look like a teenager highschool, he was wearing a grey hoodie and black pants and a horrible grin which i know it was Jeff who would help me. 'Jeff' i thought as the darkness comsume me.

Jeff's POV:

I just finished my kill when i saw Ashley running into the woods while some girls chased her. I knew that Ashley was in trouble so i followed them where they were beating Ashley up. I was pissed because why they would do something to her like that but i need to help her no matter what Slendy tells me. After they beat her up she was bleeding all over on her head to her stomach. When the girls left i sliced one of the girls neck and done with the other two. After that i went back to pick Ashley up and went into her house and put her down on the bed. 'Gosh she look so pretty' i thought as i climbed down the window and went into the woods.