Chapter Twelve:Are They Dead?

KADIE'S P.O.V.

Martyn and I are carrying Sips and Duncan is carrying Sjin.

"How come we are carrying the lardass and you are carrying the feather?" I asked Duncan. "Yeah why can't you carry this fat ass? " Martyn asked. "Would you like to trade? " Duncan asked and smiled. We nod and we drop them and then pick Sjin up,who was a lot lighter than we thought, we practically threw him up in the air. Duncan picked up Sips and we continued back to the factory.

we got to the factory and put them in their shack. "okay let's leave." I said. then Duncan asked "should we just leave them?" "Why not I thought you hated them?" I asked "Well I do but it's not like we can just leave them here to die." Duncan said to me. I sighed and sat down on the floor.and slapped the floor beside me for Martyn to sit down and he did. Duncan sat on the other side of Martyn.

"So now what? " Martyn asked. "Well, I guess we wait" Duncan told him. I sigh a big long sigh and put my head on Martyn 's shoulder and close my eyes. When I open them its pitch black and Martyn and Duncan are sleeping. I look up at Martyn and give him a kiss on the cheek then look at Sips and Sjin who are still looking lifeless. I get up and check to see if they are still breathing. Nothing. Their chests didn't move and I couldn't hear a heartbeat.

"Duncan. " I whispered "Duncan." I called a bit louder. I walked over and shook him awake. He did one of those "what, who, where?" Things and I told him what I had discovered about Sips and Sjin. He got up and examined them. His eyes got wide. Then he fell to his knees. I knew he was looking for answers in the back of his mind.

"Are they dead?" I asked. But he was silent

DUNCAN'S P.O.V.

The words "Are they dead." Repeat in my head ,the question boggled me and I wonder if they are I couldn't tell I felt for a pulse but only felt a small one.

"Are they dead?" Kadie asked louder now without a bit of anger in her voice. Again the words just stayed there in my mind. Thats all I could think about

Kadie now screaming she asked " ARE THEY DEAD?!?!?"

I didnt answer. I felt tears form in my eyes

She then got up and pushed out of they way. I was notlw on the floor. I didnt get up. She felt for a pulse and said that she only could feel a small one. Just like I had.

Martyn is now up and saw us depressed and asked "Are they dead?" Neither one of us responded. I could tell now he was kind of depressed too.

MARTYN'S P.O.V.

I asked Duncan if Sips and Sjin where dead but no one answered. I could tell now they were as depressed as I was now.I just wondered how that could have happened we were with them all night, nothing came in and attacked us, we didn't even hear them get up or anything. I wonder just wonder, if they are dead.

END OF CHAPTER TWELVE

(Hey sorry for the short chapter ive been trying to start a YouTube channel and things arnt working out too well. Hope you like this I will be making a new chapter soon. I was really trying to keep the suspense rhat if they are dead or not. )