Chapter 44

Zayn's pov

Lot of requests later we were finally able to track Niall's phone. It is coming unreachable at the moment but then we found the range. It is switched off making me sigh. I feel like I will burst a vein. I tell them to try again and a few tries later it is still coming switched off but the we got the location of the place it was before getting switched off. I hurriedly jot down the address and thanks them .

"Louis take Harry with you to this address , its our best bet. Call us and we will be their with the police also if anything happens. We will try different options by then" They both quickly nod and get ready .

Liam comes into my arms "I am scared for Nialler ." I rub my hand on his shoulder as I sigh " I know . He will be fine Li . Just fine"

Harry and Louis appear by the time and Harry just runs to us Louis close behind. We all group hug and then I slightly push them away , Liam still in my arms "Harry , go get your Nialler and Louis stay safe . Call us !" I call them as they run out of the room.

I turn to my phone sending more texts , thinking of any other way.

Liam sighs " You were pretty angry before and now I feel like you are going to burst" I laugh lightly "I know that's why I am staying behind and letting Louis go with Haz . I will burst a vein or kill the fucker who has our Nialler"

Liam laughs softly making me smile "You think we can find him?"

I nod my head "Absolutely "

-

"Why didn't you let me drive ?!" Harry shouts over the noise of the wind as Louis speeds the car.

"For one its my car and two , you will probably ram it into someone else. You know that you are not stable at the moment."Harry rolls his eyes , staring right at front his leg tapping continuously on the floor

"You are probably right"

"That I am" Louis quips

"Drive Fast !! I don't know what the bastard is doing to my Niall!"

"Harry calm the fuck do-"

"I cant okay! I cant calm the fuck down. He is probably alone their , not to mention kidnapped and from the looks of it , it looked personal to me ""Do you understand Lou ?"

"I know Haz . But you loosing your sense is not going to work okay. Keep calm . I will park the car you go up and get Niall . I will be coming upstairs with you , once it is confirm its our Nialler I will go out and call Zayn . Save your love Haz"

Harry smiles at him , his eyes glistening not having any idea what he will find ahead .

He just hopes it is not Nialler's dead body.

-

They come to a stop at a front of the tall building. Harry gets out before Louis can even pull the break making him curse loudly. He enters the lobby and goes to the desk, he shows the address and rushes into the lift not waiting for Louis .

He taps his foot as the elevator finally reaches the floor. He is sweaty and nervous but angry as hell . As the elevator opens he marches out only one thing in his mind. Someone has his Niall trap.

2204

2205

2206

2207

He stops at the door not having planned how I going to enter because obviously the guy who Has Niall definitely knows him too . He bites his nails pacing in the passage. He looks up at another ding and relaxes as he sees Louis

"Knew you didn't thought this true. Got the keys for 2206 , told them going for new flat now c'mon. "

With that they get inside the neighboring apartment. Switching on the light the both look around as Louis presses his ear to the wall adjoining the two flats.Harry stands behind pulling his hair "Nope , no noise nothing"

"What are we going to do Lou"

"only two options "

He looks behind to the balcony

"Either through the balcony or knocking down the door"

And Harry sighs " Lets do this!"

--

AN 

 I know it was a really short chapter , the shortest i have written 717 words ! but it is a filler one 

only ONE chapter to go that is the climax and it is going to be BIG 

GET READY !!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Check out my new book ! I will be posting it sometime today ! Don't forget to read it :)

Love ya 😘