Chapter 31

Niall's POV

Light flashes behind my eyelids making me scrunched them tight and turn away from the disturbance. Opening my eyes everything is blurred as I look side to side as , my vision gets clear and I spot Harry in my kitchen humming softly . My kitchen ? I don't remember when we got here , weren't we supposed to be at the concert.

My head starts to hurt and I clutch it emitting an 'ahhh' as I try to get up but fell landing on my bum .

I see Harry running towards me with a glass in his hand, my eyes watery because of the head rush.

"Niall , Niall are you okay ?" I nod my head slightly so that I don't get bigger headache than before .

"I am fine ." I whisper looking at him as he sits down beside me pulling me in his arms .

I nuzzle my head in his neck taking in his smell , I feel him tightened his arms around me and a sigh emits from my mouth . He smells like vanilla , coconut and sweat , and I like it feeling comfortable and at peace in his arms my headache vanishing away leaving light trace of it being their.

He pushes me away from him and I get scared that he doesn't like my company , maybe my secret is out and everyone hates me , maybe someone landed me a punch the reason of my heavily disgruntled and unconscious state.

"Here take a sip Niall you will feel better " I smile at him and take the glass from him . I put it to my lips taking small sip but scrunched my nose pushing it into his hand.

The taste is bitter , horrible, bile rising and just awful. If someone has tasted socks then it will be just like this and I don't like it. Harry laughs his chest heaving making me move with it and I look up at him , head tilting .

"What did you put in that ?!"I ask pointing at the said glass with disgusted expression ( A/N the oh shit Niall face ).

"Its just meds crushed in that will kill that headache of yours and will hopefully put you to nice sleep." He knows sometimes the meds don't work on me and I lay awake even after a sleeping pills given to me .Also , he remembered I hate taking pills.

I smile at himself softly "You remembered."and it is not a question but a statement and we both know what I am talking about and I feel my heart flutter at how thoughtful Harry is and how much he cares for me . and how much more he started caring for me since the movie, I sometimes feel like we actually are a couple .

And as Harry puts the glass to my lips pressing me to take a sip , my eyes don't leave him as I remember the scene from the movie, the date scene and how i felt it was real like we were really on that date , me and Harry .How Harry's eyes were soft , caring and filled with love .Love . Love for me ? Maybe ,and the tremors it gave me , the shiver that ran down my spine that night when i was on him and his lips ,and hands were on me touching me and caressing me . And how we looked like a real couple , felt like one and now Harry has the same look, a shiver runs down my spine as his hands caress soothingly on my back .

I blink finishing my drink , my eyes not leaving him as I hand the glass over to him.

"You cold ?"he asks and I shake my head no . I drop my head on his chest as he runs his fingers in my hair reminding me of the afternoon when we had nothing to do other than writing songs , calm and soothing.

"What happened Ni?"he asks ,his voice soft barely audible but I hear him clearly .At first I don't know what he is talking about but then images flash before my eyes and I clench my eyes wanting them to go away .

Him

The message

Song