Chapter 41

Louis' pov

Its been three days ,three days of no sign of Niall, three days of seeing Harry sulk like he is going to die , three days of Liam trying to tame Zayn who is ready burst and spank Niall anybody , okay he will not literally spank him more of put some sense to him .

Liam said he will come around but its been three days . three fucking days and I know many people would say its just three days ,stop worrying. But its Niall we are talking about , that boy cant stay away from us more than one day . Even he is he always snap chats or send texts or calls , he is the one we say is attached. And the main reason I am worried is because he has not contacted anyone , not even Zayn. We all know out of all of us he is most attached to Zayn , always goes to him whenever he needs someone or something , from shoe bite to not able to sleep he will go to him. Even though Liam can take well care of the shoe bite thingy and Harry's voice is the only one that can make him sleep . But Zayn is his go to person .

And Zayn has not heard from him since forever and that is the very reason I am worried right now.

Its morning and Harry is his usual sulking self on the couch with a blanket and a spoon in his hand as he eats his breakfast all sad and moaning. If someone has to see him they will think he has come down with something but I know he is just love sick and it is shock to me because it is the first time I am seeing him like this.

I pause while taking a bite of my apple as I here footsteps entering my house. Liam and Zayn enters , Liam sits beside Harry and I watch as Harry doesn't even notices him their. Zayn on the other hand carries all the bags in the kitchen where I am sitting.

"Sup guys?" not really understanding their sudden appearance at my place not that I mind. Both of them greet me with nothing and I raise my eyebrow at them wanting to know the reason of this sudden meeting.

Then it comes to me maybe Niall called or visited them or one of them atleast. I perk up ready for the details that will be coming soon and hoping Niall is just behind them. Bet Harry would be top of the world. But all my hopes are crashed when Harry mutters " I called them . I .." he doesn't complete his sentence and instead Liam sighs , running his fingers through Harry's curls as he finished his sentence "was feeling lonely . I and Zee thought why not drop by ." I nodded my head and turned my head jerking as Zayn from my left asked suddenly " Where did all the water go ?!" I rolled my eyes at him and remarked " All bottles are empty, I didn't filled any. Just fill the bottle and help yourself. And while you are at it fill all the remaining bottle I am thirsty as well."

Before I move Zayn slaps my bum earning a peeking tongue as he starts working. I plop myself on the couch and cautiously look at Harry as I ask one thing that is on my mind since three days.

"Has Niall been touch with either of you ?" knowing well he didn't called Harry .

Liam looked up from his phone as Zayn turned his back to me , rude. Liam shook his head sadly his grin drooping a little as he said "Not a word Lou." I managed to nod turning my head to Zayn who didn't say a word. Silence fell upon us for few minutes after that Zayn's small voice filled the room .

"Not a phone call , much less a meet .Nothing." Liam then put in " Nowhere in media , so I don't know what he is upto."

I completed slumming in my seat "Like he has left the face of the world "

Harry spoke then shocking us as he hadn't uttered a single word since the beginning of this conversation "Probably in his apartment or went Mullingar. Never said where he is going , actually didn't tell me a thing about him leaving." He stabbed his cereal bowl munching on it.

The other two boys shook their head in disappointment I suppose. I got up throwing my half eaten apple in the dustbin can. I then made my way to the kitchen grabbing a bottle I uncapped it gulping down the water.

"Don't you think it is little weird for Niall not to talk to us?" I ask glancing both at Liam and Zayn

"Maybe he wants to be alone" Liam quips now sitting in front of Harry who is laying on the couch.

"For three days? I mean ....its Niall we are talking about" I finish , furrowing my eyebrows as I feel something unsettling , maybe I am hungry.

"What are you trying to say Louis ?" Zayn turns around folding his hands to his chest , his expression serious .

"I just , all I am saying is he always comes to one of us . And if really wants to be alone he atleast would have been roaming around the town .All I am saying is I am worried .....there is something different" I try to put my concern across struggling to get them to understand.

"Or maybe he is just been plain stupid and knows he did wrong to Harry , and now is hiding" Zayn argues anger clear in his voice and I sigh , oh god why is he reacting as if the blonce is his boyfriend .

"Okay , it might be just that" I contemplate.

"I ..I think you are right Lou. I mean he has not contacted to anyone , not a single text or tweet or call nothing. And it looks really suspiscous to me now that I think about it." Liam stands up pacing the room as he replies .

We can go and look ?" Zayn asks making me stand up straight from my previous leaning position back to the granite kitchen platform.

"What are you saying Zayn?" I ask him too confused at what was he trying to say

"See , you are worried , Liam is suspiscous . I think we should go at his place and talk to him .

"Nothing major and if he wants alone time we will come home." He explains looking at both of us and we both nod simultaneously at him in agreement.

I notice Harry has not uttered a single word throughout the discussion. I crouch down in front of him ., my hands on both of his laps as I ask " Do you want to come to us ?" he shakes his head negative and I sigh trying again "Harry , we all are going , do you want to meet Niall?" He again shakes his head , his palms clutching the bowl tightly as he looks up to me , eyes holding nothing but sorrow as he utters the words angrily " He told me to be far away from him as possible . So , no I am not showing him my stupid face!" leaving no room for argument.

I sigh getting up and going in my room to change clothes and get ready . After ten minutes we all are ready to leave and confront Nialler .

Let's see what happens

----

AN 

what's your take on Louis' POV?

what do you think about Harry's behaviour or rather lack of when in concern of Niall ?

What do you think will happen next ?

ONLY FOUR MORE CHAPS TO GO ! I am just happy , that the story is back on track and I am finally nearing the end :)

Vote. Comment . Share if you like this story and check out my other works xx

Stay Safe x