Chapter 13

AN

I am beginning to think this is going to be one big ass Narry Story . I have so much planned for this story , i can't wait to write more :))

Also , I love Niall in this story of mine Innocent , vulnerable but a sassy bitch ;))

ALSO , Those of you have yet to read my other story ' You Are In Love ' , Go to my profile ,its in my published works !!! You are going to fall in love with that one ! I already did !

Anyways back to the story

***

<Previously On Faking Narry>

I . Can't .believe .what's .just .happened?

I squirm under the intense pressure and hold his shoulder tightly , not able to breathe properly. He pushes himself fast muttering curses but doesn't go that much away.

I am dazed , that was unexpected but I can still feel the sparks , butterflies and everything .

I am soo busy feeling happy , top of the world that i forget about harry and his state .But once I hear words like shit , I am ... I thought , obviously wrong . I am sorry Ni ...this is not gonna work out ....

I knew with that I have to stop him before he does something stupid , like getting Louis my part . Hell no ! Not happening . I am a jealous whore right now.

On quick thinking I do one thing that I knew will change our lives forever.

<continued>

On quick thinking I do one thing that I knew will change our lives forever.

I pushed my hand resting on his shoulder to the back of his neck and pull him forward , harshly and smash my lips on his. He squirms first like I did , his hands on my thighs trying to pull away . I keep my hand on his neck and tilt my head opening my lips .

I don't know from where this sudden burst of confidence came ,but glad it did. I am in heaven right now , this is probably just a dream cause it feels like one. I rub his left cheek with my right hand ,my other still on his neck .He calms down a little and starts to kiss me properly. Its not a proper kiss , no its not . It is sloppy his upper lip between my both then my bottom lip between his both .

We set a pattern as we mimick each others actions . I don't know how long we are going at it , but I seriously don't care right now.

He pulls away his mouth inches from mine as his breathe fans on mine and I involuntary hum .I blush scarlet as I see him smirk .

I remove my hand from his cheek and neck as we pull away , trying to compose myself .I don't want to seem effected by this .I don't miss that his hands are still on my thigh roaming but ignore it as he usually does this. It is normal , he does the same with Louis and Liam , I think .

I am pulled out of my thoughts by a cough and I meet his eyes .

"So ...?" He asks questioning my actions and I just reply with a simple.

"See that was not that awkward was it ? ." I gaze at him before adding " Its going to work Haz . We will pull this off."

He pats my thigh still turns towards me and I wonder how come he doesn't have any back problems . I mean the way that guy is seating , one push and he will surely hit his head on the table .

" That Ni , was ....ummm okay , but .." And before I can stop myself , the words are out of my mouth.

"Not that movie worthy . I know ,we will just work on that." I want to just jump off a cliff in not a freedom sense of way , or maybe dig a hole and jump into it . Because right now , I don't seem to have any brain-to-mouth filter left.