The Narry Awards

Hey Guys , so -bottomleeyum is holding  Narry Awards for all Narry stories out their !

And Faking Narry has been nominated . I am so excited !!! I have never been nominated for anything on wattpad ,well I have just started writing Narry Story . I started writing since four months ago , so I don't blame anyone . But you guys are reading this story and some of you are reading my other works !

If you guys be my cuties and please , please vote for this story or can nominate my other works it will be greatest thing ever happened to me !!!

Now I am also a beginner and I know their are dozens of other stories that are far more better than mine ! But having someone voting for mine will make me very much happy and I will feel appreciated ( I will also put all kinds of steamy NARRY scenes you want 😉😉 ) (Trynna , bribe you guys but 😉)

Here is the way you can nominate or vote for my story

TO NOMINATE -

1. Go to -bottomleeyum page and go to the NARRY AWARDS Book that will be in their works

2. On the first chapter comment the story you want to nominate ( Here, you can comment any of my works that you like )

3. Also while nominating , you have to comment - STORY NAME @Narry_Camren  (that is my username )

And Tada ! I am Nominated !

TO VOTE -

1. Again go to NARRY AWARDS book on -bottomleeyum page

2. Go on to the chapter that is named with one of my story name . ( eg. As my Faking Narry is nominated - there will be a chapter with heading FAKING NARRY @______ my username )

3. Vote on that chapter and comment if possible !

Tada ! Its easy as that !

My main reason to join this Awards stuff is being recognized and more people visiting and reading my works ! But in doing so if I win ( which is hardly possible without you guys btw😢)  then that is a plus !! 😊😊

So , be my lovelies & nominate and Vote ! For me !!! ( God I sound pathetic , excuse me 😇 )