Chapter 15

Quick Announcement

I AM ON FIRE 👀 HAHAHAHA , NO SERIOUSLY 😂😂

I have published another book , I just finished . It is called " SOLITUDE " [ COMPLETED ] . I haven't tried anything like this before so something different from my others :)

I will be updating it real quick as its completed .But I need views. So MY BABIES 😘 LOVELIES 😘 DO CHECK IT . READ IT . TEMME YOU LOVE IT

AND I AM GONNA STOP HERE 😀 YOU GO AND CHECK IT BUT 1ST ENJOY THIS CHAPTER 👇
.

I never knew the workings behind the scene of any movie . Now , that I am seating in one of those directors chair , I can comment that it is quite hectic . Or chaotic for a better words .

As soon as I came I have been handed a script of the first scene we will be doing I guess .Since , it is going to be in one of the shops (guitar / instrument shops ) we are on the sidewalks. There are people running around setting the background , the director and assistant directors having their own discussion behind the camera and some managing the people crowded near by.

The scene have to take place mostly inside the shop , at least mine will be inside , as I am told . Harry will be shooting the entry to the shop .Yes , you have read right.Harry , my very first scene of a freaking movie is with Harry .

Sad news for you guys that thee will be not makeout scene but as per Julie it is going to be intense . Now I don't even want to know what that means .The reason I am so neutral , like I am not running for my life is that I have yet to read my scene . I have not once opened it , not even a sneak peek , I am too scared to find what's in their .

Amy just got me a sandwhich as I was getting bored and hungry.This people sure know how to get on your very last nerves.Now I am always happy, cuddly ,the funny guy , but the amount of time they have groomed me is ridiculous .

Yet , our princess , maybe prince , naa lets go with princess Harry has yet to get out of his vanity van . I don't know what's taking him so long , the last time I asked which was ten minutes ago Julie said something about fitting .

I am wearing a skinny blue jeans , the usual white short sleeved shirt and sport shoes. Nothing too drastic , they have done my hair with little blonde spikes and all my brunette roots prominent . I can say I am looking quite pretty or handsome .

I am about to phone Harry to hurry his ass out , that the door to the vanity opens.

And Holly mother of all that's saint

Angel or may I say the devil ,sexy devil , has step down and I swipe my mouth to check if I am drooling because sweet Jesus .